AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

5 hours ago, detroitmi said:

Weird, i start off with gp/planks/saw/hammer and i tell butler to grab 24, box just gets stuck and doesn't complete unless i manually tell butler to grab 24 more.

Are you starting exactly as the thread tells you? Send me a gif of how you start it.

3 hours ago, gunandrun said:

I got hacked right after using this. I have no idea how, considering I have 2 factor auth on both Gmail and OSRS. Could the owner of hacked me?

Not possible, SDN scripts can’t hack you.

19 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Does this happen just randomly or very often?

not very often, but it happens like once every session or something.

i noticed that the script dosnt move the camera when its building anything, only when it enters the house, maybe a random forced camera movement like every 1-3 builds would fix it.

Edited by iz0n

17 minutes ago, yoyotammo said:

Finding that after an hour or so, the bot just stops working entirely. Sometimes it'll just sit there but if I move the mouse it fixes itself, and other times it'll just AFK till logout, log back in and just stand still. Is it possible I'm doing something wrong?

What is it trying to do and saying when 'it stops working'? Please provide me with loggers and screenshots so I can be of more help :)

36 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

What is it trying to do and saying when 'it stops working'? Please provide me with loggers and screenshots so I can be of more help :)

I've just reset it so I'll have to wait till it happens again.

If it's any help, it seems to happen when the bots trying to switch to building mode. Most of the time it's clicking the house options twice, causing it to get stuck on "changing to inventory". I'll post a logs and screenshot when/if it happens again!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, yoyotammo said:

I've just reset it so I'll have to wait till it happens again.

If it's any help, it seems to happen when the bots trying to switch to building mode. Most of the time it's clicking the house options twice, causing it to get stuck on "changing to inventory". I'll post a logs and screenshot when/if it happens again!

Screenshot with the logs below of the script getting stuck on the home options.

screenshot Con2.jpg

Edited by yoyotammo