AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Change that awful name of yours and you will be granted ?.

There's not really any ETA on the dungeon doors, it'll take a while for me to add those in, if I even do so.

What's your definition of meta?

well using the level 40 butler with the oak dungeon doors is better than using the demon butler. Due to the time the two butlers take to run your inventory of planks, you will more often than not end up with a demon butler coming back too soon.. whereas with the level 40 butler, taking those extra 2 seconds makes it so that you can constantly be spamming 1 ( oak dungeon doors are the first option) and the butler arrives on time so there is never any down time ( waiting to use planks/ taking extra planks from demon )

Also oak dungeon doors take 10 - butler brings 20 and is alot cheaper to run with.

32 minutes ago, callum2017 said:

well using the level 40 butler with the oak dungeon doors is better than using the demon butler. Due to the time the two butlers take to run your inventory of planks, you will more often than not end up with a demon butler coming back too soon.. whereas with the level 40 butler, taking those extra 2 seconds makes it so that you can constantly be spamming 1 ( oak dungeon doors are the first option) and the butler arrives on time so there is never any down time ( waiting to use planks/ taking extra planks from demon )

Also oak dungeon doors take 10 - butler brings 20 and is alot cheaper to run with.

I'll have a thought about it. Don't expect the dungeon doors to be added soon though.

Just now, kankerr said:

I don't think I can, otherwise I would..

Granted.

27 minutes ago, Sho said:

is it possible for you to get the demon butler to work? trying to make mahogany table and butler isnt supported. would be nice to just let the demon butler bring the planks for me from home while i make the table wihtout banking.

I tested it and it worked for me. Is this with mirror mode?

9 minutes ago, Sho said:

using the un-noted method with phil outside rimmington is the only method that works flawlessly with mirror mode. butler and teleport method seem to bug and bot has difficult time opening building mode upon teleporting to house.

I'm aware, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about this.