AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

5 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I think I might've found the issue you're experiencing. Do you still want me to look into this?

indeed, i think you should just if anyone wants to use the tele tab feature. ill stick with phials since it works, also im already at 73 construction from 51 yesterday! no ban yet and i hope there isnt one because im doing this on a 1b bank main lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pooplet said:

@Eagle Scripts I'm currently running into the issue of doing Oak Larders with the demon butler. I start with my inventory exactly as you showed in the guide except i fill the empty spaces with oak planks except 2 because your guide says to have the demon butler waiting with 24 more planks. The issue is, as soon as all 24 are made to larders, and then the 24 are grabbed from the butler and used, once the butler comes back with 26 the bot just starts clicking the butler repeatedly. I don't understand whats going on here. There will always be 2 extra planks from the butler but its as if the bot doesn't know that and keeps trying to send him back to get more planks without using the 2 the butler is holding.... What am I doing wrong? Currently 70 construction and really don't wanna phials to 85 lol. Thanks homie.

The start instructions specifically state 24. You should therefore not go for 26 but 24. This should fix your issue :) .

5 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The start instructions specifically state 24. You should therefore not go for 26 but 24. This should fix your issue :) .

OMFG, as in only send him for 24 planks at a time.... ffs, I thought it meant he should be waiting with 24 as in pull 2 from him then start. REEEEEE, Thanks homie, great script btw! going on 80 twice now :)

• Boge 1

12 hours ago, sig99 said:

indeed, i think you should just if anyone wants to use the tele tab feature. ill stick with phials since it works, also im already at 73 construction from 51 yesterday! no ban yet and i hope there isnt one because im doing this on a 1b bank main lol

Update pushed regarding this issue.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:58 AM, Eagle Scripts said:

Update pushed regarding this issue.

new issue found, when using demon butler its extremely glitchy, and eventually results in the bot spam clicking the demon butler. now using phials and setting for 200k xp an hour when i should be getting 600k an hour. very sad, please fix the demon butler on mahogany tables!! i highly suggest to also use call servant in settings with demon butler, if you can even do that. would make it faster. but the demon butler basically doesnt really work for mahog tables :( 600k xp method gaining 160-200k per hour

Edited by sig99

12 minutes ago, sig99 said:

new issue found, when using demon butler its extremely glitchy, and eventually results in the bot spam clicking the demon butler. now using phials and setting for 200k xp an hour when i should be getting 600k an hour. very sad, please fix the demon butler on mahogany tables!! i highly suggest to also use call servant in settings with demon butler, if you can even do that. would make it faster. but the demon butler basically doesnt really work for mahog tables :( 600k xp method gaining 160-200k per hour

What's buggy then? Are you 100% sure you're setting both the character and the butler up as the thread states?

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

What's buggy then? Are you 100% sure you're setting both the character and the butler up as the thread states?

i didnt know you had to have no planks and have him already set up to withdraw 24 for the mahog table. working good, now at 81, going for 83+ wish me luck risking my life here

• Like 1