AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Hey bro I purchased this script yesterday, it works great.  A little slow sometimes but it does what it's supposed to. The only problem im having is that after a couple hours it suddenly stops and says "Pausing: Cannot cast home teleport" or something along those lines, and just stops until it logs out. but the paint stays on which means the script is still technically "running" although it's not doing anything. Hope you can get this fixed soon, love the script and want 99 construction. Thanks

On 7/15/2018 at 3:05 AM, Ayayron said:

Can it support the butler doing 25 planks with Servant pouch so I can do a full inventory of Mahogany tables rather than always missing out on 1? Script shits itself if you select 25 instead of 24.

Unfortunately it can only support the butler as it currently is.

On 8/5/2018 at 12:47 PM, hellpotatoes said:

For some reason the bot likes to get stuck in "Navigating through butler dialogues[receiving planks]

using mirror mode.

Mirror mode causes some issues with the script's butler mode, there's nothing I can do to go around this :( .

On 8/6/2018 at 4:27 PM, emilyc4 said:

Hey bro I purchased this script yesterday, it works great.  A little slow sometimes but it does what it's supposed to. The only problem im having is that after a couple hours it suddenly stops and says "Pausing: Cannot cast home teleport" or something along those lines, and just stops until it logs out. but the paint stays on which means the script is still technically "running" although it's not doing anything. Hope you can get this fixed soon, love the script and want 99 construction. Thanks

What settings were you using?

On 8/6/2018 at 5:03 PM, Just Discipline said:

Just purchased.

For progressive mode I need planks already bought? Or will script purchase?

It will not buy any items.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:50 PM, callum2017 said:

does this script support butlers ? if so im definitely buying!

It does indeed :).

On 8/9/2018 at 4:41 PM, sean258 said:

Script is not really working for me atm. Im doing mahogany tables + demon butler. But he gets stuck so many times :(

Have you started it exactly like the thread states, no mirror mode ?

7 hours ago, Sho said:

please update.

1 hour ago, Retweets said:

Script keeps waiting for GUI input although I have already started it, Oak Larders with Demon Butler.

I’ve not tested the removal of the previous version. I’ll test it later today — my apologies for the inconvinience.

18 hours ago, lamborgeani said:

can this do mythical  cape racks with teak plannks?

It can not -- my apologies.

12 hours ago, Sho said:

please update.

5 hours ago, Retweets said:

Script keeps waiting for GUI input although I have already started it, Oak Larders with Demon Butler.

Are the both of you setting it up correctly? I've just tried making oak larders with the Demon Butler, it's working as expected: 5eb71da502618ddfa755294b305cb063.png

1 hour ago, kankerr said:

Hi, can I get a trial to test it out please? Thanks

Change that awful name of yours and you will be granted ?.

14 minutes ago, callum2017 said:

since come to realise it only supports the demon butler, when the meta is the normal butler on oak dungeon doors

There's not really any ETA on the dungeon doors, it'll take a while for me to add those in, if I even do so.

What's your definition of meta?