AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

4 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Out of experience 90% of the 'bug reports' regarding the demon butler are caused by the user not properly starting the script & butler.

Are you preparing the butler & starting the script exactly like the thread states? :)

Hmm I was putting the items in the bottom row instead of top row. Could you extend trial for 15-30 minutes please? I want to test butler and will purchase if it's flawless! Need to get that 83 con :D

EDIT: Fuck it I bought it, let's see

EDIT2: Seems to be working now. I do have to say that it looks quite tracable. Only talking to butler when it has an empty inventory. What's the ban rate on demon butler?

Edited by jijip

On 25-1-2018 at 7:01 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

Out of experience 90% of the 'bug reports' regarding the demon butler are caused by the user not properly starting the script & butler.

Are you preparing the butler & starting the script exactly like the thread states? :)

Granted :)

I cant see it in my script list?

On 27-1-2018 at 2:38 AM, miniman said:

Script has a really hard time finding the room you're building stuff in. Right after entering the portal after phials it will click the ground on the opposite side of the room you're trying to build in. Doesn't matter what side you put the room in it will click the opposite. 

Mirror mode?

23 hours ago, Eburn said:

Trial please :D

Due to some recent unpleasant events free trials are currently out of the question. Sorry :(

21 hours ago, gavin511 said:

Been having issues with castlewars and house tabs where the script gets stuck trying to switch to build more inside of the house. I have to manually click out and bring the character to the room.

Mirror mode?

OSBot Version: 2.4.159
Mirror Mode?: No
Description Of Bug: Bot cannot find the dungeon (which is in my basement), when I start the bot in the dungeon with the planks it will build oak dungeon doors, but after it teleports to bank, teleports back to the house it cannot find it.
Console Error : No errors in console, only INFO that says "Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!"
Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur): https://imgur.com/a/Pgmrt

Edited by bleepie

3 hours ago, bleepie said:

OSBot Version: 2.4.159
Mirror Mode?: No
Description Of Bug: Bot cannot find the dungeon (which is in my basement), when I start the bot in the dungeon with the planks it will build oak dungeon doors, but after it teleports to bank, teleports back to the house it cannot find it.
Console Error : No errors in console, only INFO that says "Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!"
Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur): https://imgur.com/a/Pgmrt

Remind me about this on the 8th of february :)