AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

7 hours ago, meesmustas said:

Keeps getting stuck with switching to building mode. Sometimes it does it so fast that it tries again too early and then cant exit to invetory. Other times it just keeps looping it forever. Also, it looks very unhuman, the mouse is moved almost instantly, no human can play like this...

Tell me which objects are in your portal room. Mouse movement is handled by the client.

5 hours ago, theomen said:

It has too much bugs using the butler, get's stuck in a phase called talking to butler (building), it just spams click it.

Did you start it exactly like the thread tells you to?

11 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Tell me which objects are in your portal room. Mouse movement is handled by the client.

Did you start it exactly like the thread tells you to?

No objects are in my portal room, except the portal. Using duelling rings with tabs.

Edit: Phials mode works fine...it seems the problem is leaving the house settings once "yes" has been selected for building mode and getting in an endless loop clicking yes .

Edited by meesmustas
more info

Keeps randomly getting stuck (using demon butler and making oak larders... I even made sure to only withdraw 24 instead of 26 because I realized that messed it up... it still messes up anyways). Now even 10 mins runtime and it got stuck :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't read xD

Edit 2: Still logs me out every time I come back to it when I got out of the room though (not even 30 mins)

Edit 3: Watched it run for 3 mins, it gets stuck "Choosing Yes In Remove Dialogue".

Edit 4: If you aim the camera properly, it won't get stuck, but you still may wanna implement a failsafe for that :)

Edited by DerekJPaul

On 2/2/2018 at 6:10 PM, Stadstoezicht said:

Hey,

Can i have a refund?

the Demon Butler and Phials functions are not working :(

The demon butler function stays in dialog with the demon butler, and the Phials option loggs off after 1 trip :(

Are you starting it exactly like the thread tells you to?

On 2/1/2018 at 6:49 PM, B_i_n said:

Hi ive purchased this script but the oak larder option is not working, please let me know how to fix this issue

Are you starting it exactly like the thread tells you to?

On 1/31/2018 at 6:08 AM, meesmustas said:

No objects are in my portal room, except the portal. Using duelling rings with tabs.

Edit: Phials mode works fine...it seems the problem is leaving the house settings once "yes" has been selected for building mode and getting in an endless loop clicking yes .

Does this still persist?

On 1/29/2018 at 8:20 PM, bleepie said:

OSBot Version: 2.4.159
Mirror Mode?: No
Description Of Bug: Bot cannot find the dungeon (which is in my basement), when I start the bot in the dungeon with the planks it will build oak dungeon doors, but after it teleports to bank, teleports back to the house it cannot find it.
Console Error : No errors in console, only INFO that says "Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!"
Screenshot of in-game screen(upload on imgur): https://imgur.com/a/Pgmrt

Please PM me regarding this. I might need your account to implement this.