AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

I just bought the script and its not working.  I click normal mode and then check "use phials" and make "oak larder".  It takes me into the house and makes a full inventory of larders but does not go to phials to un-note after.  The script says uses phials but im not sure how to get it working even though i checked the box.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

4 minutes ago, richyrich119 said:

I just bought the script and its not working.  I click normal mode and then check "use phials" and make "oak larder".  It takes me into the house and makes a full inventory of larders but does not go to phials to un-note after.  The script says uses phials but im not sure how to get it working even though i checked the box.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Please use the bug report template that can be found on the first page.

23 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please make me a bug report for that issue aswell.

sorry mate im tired of trying to make it work. it doesnt work well and i found another broken method (its the 3rd time).

i bought this script 3 days ago and it didnt work properly for a single minute..

Edited by happy farmer

2 hours ago, happy farmer said:

sorry mate im tired of trying to make it work. it doesnt work well and i found another broken method (its the 3rd time).

i bought this script 3 days ago and it didnt work properly for a single minute..

It's possible that certain updates break certain things. You can't expect it to work 100% of the time without me having to fix certain things.

Please PM me the issues you're having.

12 hours ago, richyrich119 said:

I'm terribly sorry, I changed something to be able to test something for the most recent AIO Construction version. It seems I totally forgot to reset that before pushing the newest SDN version. My sincerest apology for this sloppy action.

A new update will be pushed somewhere today.

13 hours ago, richyrich119 said:

3 hours ago, happy farmer said:

V2.23 Has been pushed. V2.23 isSupplied Issue Tackled + Tweaked Teak Dining Table Clicking Area