AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

33 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Not going to happen. You're probably trial farming.

what does that even mean :\, based upon your last comments it seems there is a bug so i just want to be sure it works, give me the trial for only 30 mins if you like just need to test it works.

Edited by ISNULL

1 minute ago, ISNULL said:

what does that even mean :\

The higher-ranking staff members have notified us, Scripters, of the fact that there's people creating new accounts with 0 to limited posts to keep asking for script trials. Your account has been made 1 hour ago and the only post you had when requesting this trial was your trial question. I'm therefore not going to grant you any trial. My apologies if you're not one of these persons but it's hard for me to keep track of.

Just now, Eagle Scripts said:

The higher-ranking staff members have notified us, Scripters, of the fact that there's people creating new accounts with 0 to limited posts to keep asking for script trials. Your account has been made 1 hour ago and the only post you had when requesting this trial was your trial question. I'm therefore not going to grant you any trial. My apologies if you're not one of these persons but it's hard for me to keep track of.

ahh ok, no worries, could you not just grant me access for 15 minutes so i can test it out?