AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

On 2/1/2020 at 11:19 PM, leek said:

Phials mode is not working , i have the invertory setup like recommanded but i don't walk to Phials , i trys to continue making chairs 

phails.png

This is @Token's script, not mine!

18 hours ago, kallekorv said:

Is trial possible? Just got back to botting and thinking of get some alts con up so wanna test it on 1 account first before i decide if possible. :)

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

11 hours ago, Sandbagger said:

I'm thinking about a script to get to 82, am I allowed a trial?

• 2 weeks later...

hey man I wound up purchasing the script, the demon butler support does not seem to be working properly. The bot typically freezes when the demon butler brings back items from the bank. 

Otherwise dueling ring support and house teleport support is the only way to get continuous exp per hour. Which it does exceptionally well.

9 hours ago, M A Y H E M said:

hey eagle may i get a free trial?

2 hours ago, daddyspinz said:

hey man I wound up purchasing the script, the demon butler support does not seem to be working properly. The bot typically freezes when the demon butler brings back items from the bank. 

Otherwise dueling ring support and house teleport support is the only way to get continuous exp per hour. Which it does exceptionally well.

Please make sure that you're starting the script, your character & the butler exactly as the thread says (refer to the instructions that can be found on the OP. The spoiler is bugged but if you scroll all the way down you should see the instructions). Please also make sure that you're running on fixed mode.