AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Edit reopened the bot, now it worked (for like only once)

When u put it on teakGardenBench it only makes 1 of each of the 2. Then keeps running around in the house till it finds the Dinner room and try to do stupid sht in there…

Tbh cant even run this script it simply dosent work… Please fix so it can use TeakGardenBenches and stand still in there or refund me… 

3 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you using mirror mode?

Please use the bug report template :) .

Not useing Mirrior mode since im not VIP

Only Stealth Injection

reopened the bot as i said earlyer and it worked for once, then when it was done making 2 TeakGardenBenches it ran around till it located the dinner room (got the bell in there for the Butler) 

Please make it to stand still when doing these in the Superior Garden..

3 hours ago, Hai2u said:

Only Stealth Injection

reopened the bot as i said earlyer and it worked for once, then when it was done making 2 TeakGardenBenches it ran around till it located the dinner room (got the bell in there for the Butler) 

The thread states that you can't have a dining room and kitchen at once due to the objects having the same name. Please remove your dinning room if you're experiencing this issue.

1 hour ago, Hai2u said:

@Eagle Scripts ef i want to make Oak Door, What's the name of it in the script selection then? it's so messed up lol omfg

Oak dungeon doors are currently not supported.

On 9/6/2018 at 9:27 AM, Hai2u said:

Only Stealth Injection

This is an issue in ID's of items being made between multiple rooms. If you want to make teak benches you need to remove your kitches as you can make a teak seat in there as well. Works just fine after words.

On 9/6/2018 at 11:17 AM, Hai2u said:

@Eagle Scripts ef i want to make Oak Door, What's the name of it in the script selection then? it's so messed up lol omfg

Oak Doors are not currently supported, however I recc. just doing mahogany tables. It's worth the time honestly.

21 minutes ago, Gelmor said:

tells me i dont have enough noted items left... when ive selected use demon butler for making mahogany tables....

Start the bot with your inventory just below except with 24 of the planks you want to use.. Then have the butler waiting with 24 more planks and choose what you want to use + demon butler and start it.

77fa348e2eee12457c6f974c234e4276.png

• Like 1