AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Hey @Eagle Scripts, when I tested it on the trial everything seemed great. Just had a quick question, is the fastest way to build by using the demon butler to get supplies? Or do you have support for glory to edgeville > bank > teleport back (either runes in a rune pouch or tabs)? 

50 minutes ago, Xanthippie said:

Hey @Eagle Scripts, when I tested it on the trial everything seemed great. Just had a quick question, is the fastest way to build by using the demon butler to get supplies? Or do you have support for glory to edgeville > bank > teleport back (either runes in a rune pouch or tabs)? 

currently this is correct, the butler mode is the fastest one supported as of now. Bear in mind that if you build objects such as mahogany dining tables that the xp/hr will increase.

Bot tries to make Mahogany table from kitchen table only when dining table is built, otherwise when it is not built it works fine.. for one build then it bombs out trying to hit 6 on a 3 option menu such as the kitchen table.

happens in both mirror and stealth.

EDIT: Removed kitchen to solve the issue.

Edited by Corradi

2 hours ago, Corradi said:

Bot tries to make Mahogany table from kitchen table only when dining table is built, otherwise when it is not built it works fine.. for one build then it bombs out trying to hit 6 on a 3 option menu such as the kitchen table.

happens in both mirror and stealth.

EDIT: Removed kitchen to solve the issue.

Yeah the thread states to remove the kitchen. :)

13 minutes ago, daone2 said:

Im having the same issue as Rhodry.

It wont click Builder mode  "ON" after entering house. Injection stealth and mirror.

Are you receiving any logger errors?

[ERROR][Bot #1][10/09 01:05:52 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at c.a.AuX.g(z:23)
    at c.a.AuX.c(z:48)
    at c.d.Con.e(e:42)
    at c.Con.e(t:33)
    at core.MainDriver.onLoop(c:56)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(fo:211)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Every time its been doing it to me. I push pause then click build mode on the nresume to get it to work. Im only level 35 if that makes any difference.

13 minutes ago, daone2 said:

[ERROR][Bot #1][10/09 01:05:52 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at c.a.AuX.g(z:23)
    at c.a.AuX.c(z:48)
    at c.d.Con.e(e:42)
    at c.Con.e(t:33)
    at core.MainDriver.onLoop(c:56)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(fo:211)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Every time its been doing it to me. I push pause then click build mode on the nresume to get it to work. Im only level 35 if that makes any difference.

Please send me this as a PM so I have a reminder.

Script is amazing, did oak larders and mahogany tables for three separate 2-4 hour sessions with breaks in between each session and spaced between 2 days. No ban. Just make sure to babysit the bot while it runs because sometimes it will freeze up. Also, if using your butler just pay attention to the instructions on page 1 of this thread for how to set up your inventory & butler, before starting the bot, and it will run smoothly. Happy botting, and thank you to the script owner for allowing me to trial it - saved me from lots of painful manual clicking. :)

Untitled3-min.png

Untitled-min.png

• Like 1