AIO Construction

Eagle Scripts

Phials with normal mode is not working? Inventory is full with supplies it walks to Phials and just idles... Status: Selecting Planks

Task mode doesnt seem to work too keeps logging crude chair but idles

Here is my inventory setup

lzRoRCH.png

Edit::

Leveled legit from 1-19 cause it didnt work and Phials mode with Oak chairs/Oak armchairs worked,  but would sometimes idle outside the house and sometimes just randomly go out of the house and go back in. Task mode still wasnt working with the oak chairs/armchairs

Edited by Aibanker

66a76fab80e5ceaae8b0967bacc4ae8b.gif

House Teleports - Castle Wars Teleport - Crude Chairs

feels.png

Phials with normal mode is not working? Inventory is full with supplies it walks to Phials and just idles... Status: Selecting Planks

Task mode doesnt seem to work too keeps logging crude chair but idles

Here is my inventory setup

lzRoRCH.png

Edit::

Leveled legit from 1-19 cause it didnt work and Phials mode with Oak chairs/Oak armchairs worked,  but would sometimes idle outside the house and sometimes just randomly go out of the house and go back in. Task mode still wasnt working with the oak chairs/armchairs

Damn, both worked fine on local, i'll try the SDN version in a second and i'll see what i can find.

About taskmode, this isn't fully implemented yet. The option is only there in the GUI for preperation causes

66a76fab80e5ceaae8b0967bacc4ae8b.gif

House Teleports - Castle Wars Teleport - Crude Chairs

feels.png

Froot, be sure to start it either in the house or with the bankchest interface open, I just tested this with your exact inv setup and settings. It works fine if you start it with either of those two ph34r.png

EDIT 2 : both have been tested multiple times. They both work, tweaked phials a bit but its still working right now before the push. Be sure to follow the 'how to start the script' to be sure you set everything right on startup (:

Edited by Eagle Scripts

It should work, tested it 2 days ago. Are you starting it like the thread tells you? What doesnt it do/ what doesnt work, i need more info to be able to fix something. But im quite sure you just start it falsely :P

I do as it said have the 4 required items and oak planks got the butler with 24 planks but it wont remove the oak larder

• Deceiver changed the title to AIO Construction