ETA Update on Mirror client?

Khaleesi

auto login works but not after a break -.-

Yes, I reported this bug on May 1st. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71567-getting-stuck-on-auto-login-v1054/

It use to be a problem for me because of the old world hopping, the accounts would have to actually go to the login screen and they would always end up stuck logging in. It's not a problem now because of the in-game world switcher but non the less, this bug is still present and like I said I had reported it on May 1st and I showed @MGI the problem personally and I remember him looking at the thread.

Don't count on it getting fixed anytime soon. The lack of support for mirror is sad.

• Like 1

Yes, I reported this bug on May 1st. http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71567-getting-stuck-on-auto-login-v1054/

It use to be a problem for me because of the old world hopping, the accounts would have to actually go to the login screen and they would always end up stuck logging in. It's not a problem now because of the in-game world switcher but non the less, this bug is still present and like I said I had reported it on May 1st and I showed @MGI the problem personally and I remember him looking at the thread.

Don't count on it getting fixed anytime soon. The lack of support for mirror is sad.

Yup, even though the majority of the userbase seems to be using mirror mode, it also seems like 0 fucks appear to be given about the development of the mirror client.

Edited by Dyrone

Yup, even though the majority of the userbase seems to be using mirror mode, it also seems like 0 fucks appear to be given about the development of the mirror client.

I'm sure he has some good reasons smile.png

Well it looks like the majority uses the mirror, but that's because all the "leechers" here don't post on the forum. Stil 75% uses the default client to bot: (All grey usernames)

but that's not a valid reason to not support the mirror client at fully potential...

I hope some work gets done asap, we need it smile.png

Check here:

5aa7d1463a.png

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

I'm sure he has some good reasons smile.png

Well it looks like the majority uses the mirror, but that's because all the "leechers" here don't post on the forum. Stil 75% uses the default client to bot: (All grey usernames)

but that's not a valid reason to not support the mirror client at fully potential...

I hope some work gets done asap, we need it smile.png

Check here:

5aa7d1463a.png

Well yeah, sure if he has a good reason. But the least he can do is communicate with the community so we don't feel ignored and mirror as a dead project.

also, If you promise an update on the 5th and its still not here without any communication, what do I have to expect? I'm just kind of annoyed with the lack of communication towards the users that actually use mirror. wacko.png

Edited by Dyrone
  • Like 1