CPU Fluctuates ALOT! CAUSES LAG

Keven

why does everyone think my pc is not good enough? Its a $1000+ build not including any of the monitors,keyboard,headset,mouse.

Not saying it's not good enough, but it is possible that the equipment that you have is outdated. I also mentioned that you've opened a lot of the clients. This could cause the problem too. I hope it'll help you out.

eh is that why? coz i need 32bit?

i currently have these http://gyazo.com/c601d30790f512ddeedae0f8db4ba3f1

not to sure where to download java8 32bit also do i need jdk aswell? can you just link where to dl them please?

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

IrZAYIr.png

his specs are fine, stop saying its his computer, those parts are less then 4 years old...holy crap.

with an ssd running in it (no matter the size) his cpu wouldn't be spiking that much without something in the background.

Its defiantly something java, look at the gif... I'd suggest completely removing all forms of java and just doing which ever your computer is running -> "my computer" -> "computer settings" and look at what bit you run. Then download just that one, though i honestly doubt it will fix much, you probably need to move it to a lower priority so i can't hog like that.

also if you run -> msconfig and hide all by microsoft, disable all, then open startup and disable anything thats not NEEDED it will help a poop ton man.

Edited by OurSickStory
  • Like 1

Do i only get the jdk or also delete the other java and get a 32bit version of that aswell?

his specs are fine, stop saying its his computer, those parts are less then 4 years old...holy crap.

with an ssd running in it (no matter the size) his cpu wouldn't be spiking that much without something in the background.

Its defiantly something java, look at the gif... I'd suggest completely removing all forms of java and just doing which ever your computer is running -> "my computer" -> "computer settings" and look at what bit you run. Then download just that one, though i honestly doubt it will fix much, you probably need to move it to a lower priority so i can't hog like that.

also if you run -> msconfig and hide all by microsoft, disable all, then open startup and disable anything thats not NEEDED it will help a poop ton man.

Yeh thats what i believe, a $1000+ build which i bought a year ago cant run 1 bot and a 7 year old call of duty game without lag spikes? Just removing all java versions and download the 32bit even though i have windows 8 64bit. Hope this works though.

Do i only get the jdk or also delete the other java and get a 32bit version of that aswell?

Yeh thats what i believe, a $1000+ build which i bought a year ago cant run 1 bot and a 7 year old call of duty game without lag spikes? Just removing all java versions and download the 32bit even though i have windows 8 64bit. Hope this works though.

Just delete every Java program you have installed and only download the one I put the arrow next to.