VIP 50% discount [offer expires May 13'th]

Maxi

Bullshit..mirror mode still get's you banned. You didn't even mention it depends on the script and the way you bot, so this is just a false advertisement and you're trying to make more money. Website goes offline multiple of times...pure evidence to you not being able to afford a proper server or you're probably being cheap and greedy about it and you just care about the money.

All you're doing is coming up with the most bullshit and inconsiderate actions. Poor management.

You people make atleast 7k-8k a month, prob even more with the ads and shit. You say statements and claim they are true, when in reality they are completely false.

Seriously this is for you administrator's, you need to reconsider the management of the community. I can type a professional essay on what's going and missing in this community. No offence intended, but management can be way better. The bot is good, but you...the management is terrible, just working for OSbot to make money, nothing else. Yes OSBot is a business, but you administrator's make it so clear that you're here just for the money, that's it. Your goal is to satisfy the consumers, funny thing is you're not able to afford the proper and necessary resources to keep the community satisfied. EVEN WHEN YOU'RE MAKING ALL THESE THOUSANDS OF $$$.

So it's either you're being greedy or you're too lazy to buy a decent server that would cost $800-$900 a month? $1500 a month? that's cheap for a business that makes 7k-8k a month, probably much more. I am aware of the other expenses as well.

So please revise on what you're doing and get it together. What you need to do now, from my opinion, is get the right server that has DDOS protection so the site doesn't go offline. Or you're host is just shit.

There's various other flaws as well, i'm disappointed. If you're going to consider my comment offensive and disrespectful, then be aware that I'm just saying the truth based on facts. Yes I know, it is hard to manage a community containing a ton of members, but that is no excuse to why you're not able to get the proper resources and have poor management. 

You decided to make a promotion with all these problems? how about get these problems out of the way first, then consider making a promotion. Me coming have to say this is ridiculous.

To all the immature retards in this community, I'm not mad. This is something that need's to be addressed.

---NOT TRYING TO GET BANNED, I do enjoy using the bot and I still want to use it, however I wanted to say this real bad.---

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

Bullshit..mirror mode still get's you banned. You didn't even mention it depends on the script, so this is just a false advertisement and you're trying to make more money. Website goes offline multiple of times...pure evidence to you not being able to afford a proper server or you're probably being cheap and greedy about it and you just care about the money.

All you're doing is coming up with the most bullshit and inconsiderate actions. Poor management.

You people make atleast 7k-8k a month, prob even more with the ads and shit. You say statements and claim they are true, when in reality they are completely false.

You seem mad. :doge:

• Like 1

I feel like they should be offering us extensions on our VIP due to all of the down time lately. Missed like 4 botable days.

By time you add up the costs of lost profit, lost time on my paid scripts, lost days of membership, and lost days of VIP, it gets very expensive.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/71843-free-10-days-of-vip/

I feel like they should be offering us extensions on our VIP due to all of the down time lately. Missed like 4 botable days.

By time you add up the costs of lost profit, lost time on my paid scripts, lost days of membership, and lost days of VIP, it gets very expensive.

They did a 10 day extension on current VIP's

Edited by Logical

Bullshit..mirror mode still get's you banned. You didn't even mention it depends on the script and the way you bot, so this is just a false advertisement and you're trying to make more money. Website goes offline multiple of times...pure evidence to you not being able to afford a proper server or you're probably being cheap and greedy about it and you just care about the money.

Seriously this is for you administrator's, you need to reconsider the management of the community. I can type a professional essay on what's going and missing in this community. No offence intended, but management can be way better. The bot is good, but you...the management is terrible, just working for OSbot to make money, nothing else. Yes OSBot is a business, but you administrator's make it so clear that you're here just for the money, that's it. Your goal is to satisfy the consumers, funny thing is you're not able to afford the proper and necessary resources to keep the community satisfied. EVEN WHEN YOU'RE MAKING ALL THESE THOUSANDS OF $$$.

So it's either you're being greedy or you're too lazy to buy a decent server that would cost $800-$900 a month? $1500 a month? that's cheap for a business that makes 7k-8k a month, probably much more. I am aware of the other expenses as well.

So please revise on what you're doing and get it together. What you need to do now, from my opinion, is get the right server that has DDOS protection so the site doesn't go offline. Or you're host is just shit.

There's various other flaws as well, i'm disappointed. If you're going to consider my comment offensive and disrespectful, then be aware that I'm just saying the truth based on facts. Yes I know, it is hard to manage a community containing a ton of members, but that is no excuse to why you're not able to get the proper resources and have poor management.

You decided to make a promotion with all these problems? how about get these problems out of the way first, then consider making a promotion. Me coming have to say this is ridiculous.

To all the immature retards in this community, I'm not mad. This is something that need's to be addressed.

---NOT TRYING TO GET BANNED, I do enjoy using the bot and I still want to use it, however I wanted to say this real bad.---

Let me make one thing clear, nobody ever said you couldn't get banned using the mirror client so I don't know why we would wrongly advertise. If you took your time for some research and looked at the inner workings of the mirror client you would know that it's not detectable on the JVM level. Obviously that is not the only way for Jagex to determine if you're botting but the risk is significantly lower. And no, I'm not getting paid to say this. These are the actual facts.