Webwalker

Psvxe

Know what an edge weighted graph is and know how A* works. This is the basis of web walking, and in my opinion the minimum that you should understand before trying to make one. I created one about a year ago, it will take time, so don't think you will do this in a few days. If you have no pre-existing knowledge, this will likely take weeks.

Edited by Mysteryy

The problem is; if I don't create a webwalker I've to create over 80 paths and then I'm not even started with teleporting.

Yes I do understand the problem. But if you don't want to implement the A* algorithm and you create your vertices/edges in such a way that with teleports you only have to traverse like 6 edges to get pretty much anywhere (a lot of walking can be done locally), you can get away with a much simpler, but less efficient algorithm (breadth-first search for example).

Yes I do understand the problem. But if you don't want to implement the A* algorithm and you create your vertices/edges in such a way that with teleports you only have to traverse like 6 edges to get pretty much anywhere (a lot of walking can be done locally), you can get away with a much simpler, but less efficient algorithm (breadth-first search for example).

How am I supposed to get the mapData? 

Just incase you want a fast way to make yourself the paths ; http://osbot.org/forum/topic/61609-path-generator-zwalker-portre-release/

Look at the mediafire link in the replies from elliot wink.png

Already got basic working of webwalking working. Few small problems but nothing that breaks the whole script.

Have to add teleport and shit now. Thinking of a logical way of handling that without using tons of codes.

Thanks anyway wink.png

Edited by Psvxe