Do not trust ElenaQueen!

Njgrizzly

If this were to happen to me. I would open up wireshark look for open ports. Find that douchebags dns. Call the dns back for the ip that user is using. Call them up report the issue to authorities. If they are using a vpn I would call the service provider up threatening them a lawsuit , get the logs report to authorities 

Or you could just get his ip through skype. I doubt a guy using a keylogger he didn't make knows anything about computers.

Didnt read full chat, nvm, no skype was used.

The folder created created "dclogs" in "C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Roaming" is used by a RAT that is pretty common. The only thing that I can say is that you were ratted.

If I were you I would still manually check the registery. People encrypt their RAT most of the time and don't think that Malwarebytes has detected the encrypted file. That file could still execute if the reboot your pc.

I would just do a full windows reboot, RATs can be a bitch to get rid of, and you never really truly know if you get rid of some of them.

Edited by twin 763

Or you could just get his ip through skype. I doubt a guy using a keylogger he didn't make knows anything about computers.

Didnt read full chat, nvm, no skype was used.

I would just do a full windows reboot, RATs can be a bitch to get rid of, and you never really truly know if you get rid of some of them.

you could just go to skype and change your settings that doesn't allow friends to connect to you... so you can't get resolved.. or easily spoof it with other ways

If you can't setup mirror client by yourself I don't know what to tell you. There's literally a video guide about it with easy steps to follow.

Well to be fair the video doesnt really explain what to do if it doesn't work... People might have more than one version of java, or the wrong version, since it doesnt seem to support 64bit