Fruity NMZ

Fruity

After every dream do I have to manually start the next dream? So if the NMZ runs for an hour do I have to return every hour?

If that is the case, how soon will you implement the auto dream starter?

Thanks, I just want to make sure before I buy smile.png

EDIT: Does it work with mirror client as well? Or is there a few bugs? Which client would work best?

Edited by sgbot

After every dream do I have to manually start the next dream? So if the NMZ runs for an hour do I have to return every hour?

If that is the case, how soon will you implement the auto dream starter?

Thanks, I just want to make sure before I buy smile.png

EDIT: Does it work with mirror client as well? Or is there a few bugs? Which client would work best?

Have not had any problems with non mirror for a while tbh. or atleast no one has complained about it. 

Atm you have to manually re-enter dreams and very soon to be added to the script. Atm for some reason the api method to get players is saying that people stood right next to me dont exist :3 trying to sort that out.

I have given you 24 hour trial to try it out 

Have not had any problems with non mirror for a while tbh. or atleast no one has complained about it. 

Atm you have to manually re-enter dreams and very soon to be added to the script. Atm for some reason the api method to get players is saying that people stood right next to me dont exist :3 trying to sort that out.

I have given you 24 hour trial to try it out 

Thank you for the fast response and the trial. Do you advise me to do it on the mirror client though?

Hey Fruity,

Any chance you might know when are you going to  add the dream starter and all that good stuff lol

I'm 99% sure im going to buy it biggrin.png

Very nice job.

Im trying to add it. problem with grabbing local players for trading hosts is bugging me. Trying to fix

this is currently not working

You starting it inside a dream?

Hey Fruity 

Has my order for Fruity NMZ been processed?

Sadly, i cant see if the order has been processed, only when it has. :3

Hey man just stopping in to see if this script is still working properly? If so I was wondering if I could get a 24 hour trial, if all goes well I'll purchase the script instantly!

Trial added

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ