Fruity NMZ

Fruity

You should really update the OP with new graphics after you get it to self-host dreams tbh.

Just went to your site and the new paint looks fresh. Also on your site it says $10, is the price gonna increase? ;o

My site was just thrown together last week when i was bored. The price may change soon after script is updated and bugs have been found/fixed ($10 was just to test the price table thing). I Paid someone yesterday to re-make website / sig system / hi-scores system (will add more when i think of more ideas) so that will be done in a week/two. Planning on buying new Icon + Thread, also.

everything is going to be re-made to make the newer improved script look even better :D

also is it the full bot ?

for some reason when it goes to get power ups it keeps missing because the script angles the camera way too low. Could you look into that ? Happened to Zapper idk about Power surge or recurrent

The camera is osbots interact method, not my own. And yes trial is normal version

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ