Fruity NMZ

Fruity

When is hovering over special bar gonna be fixed? unsure.png

in next update. when it was suggested i was half way through the re-work and didnt have a stable build to release. Not too long i hope :3

How would this work regarding an account that has quest cape? Does it need someone to host the dream or?

Atm you start the script inside the dream, next update you dont. With a quest cape you would have to pay a host tho.

The bot was fixed, but now it won't use the power-ups and it let me die also. It had problems using the ovls at first too, but the second time I ran it, it did use them. Also, any way to stop it from jumping around the spec bar when the special attack power up comes up? Just to make it more human like, I usually stay within a very small area of the spec bar when I click it and I don't move quite as fast either. 

That post sounded kind of negative, but this is by far the best script I have ever used, he updates it constantly and will reply and have a fix out not long after you post. 

Edited by mravan200

The bot was fixed, but now it won't use the power-ups and it let me die also. It had problems using the ovls at first too, but the second time I ran it, it did use them. Also, any way to stop it from jumping around the spec bar when the special attack power up comes up? Just to make it more human like, I usually stay within a very small area of the spec bar when I click it and I don't move quite as fast either.

That post sounded kind of negative, but this is by far the best script I have ever used, he updates it constantly and will reply and have a fix out not long after you post.

Will have a check the power up issue when I get home.also, The special attack bar issue is fixed in my current dev version and sorted when pushed so don't worry about that ^^.

May I ask what settings you are using? And possible to record/team view me so I can see the issue?

Record adding settings to gui and starting, if you can.

I'm pre much fiddling with all the little issues on my dev version and it should be ready for sdn quiet soon

EDIT: im not having a power up issue :3

And thank you for the kind words smile.png

does this support guthans? and if so what quest are needed.

I havnt done guthans in nmz my self so I can't be 100% sure it supports it. I do have a quest list for guthans somewhere but I'm not home atm so can't copy-paste it :3. Will edit when I'm home

Edited by Fruity

Okay I am fairly new to this site, but I was wondering if I could get a trial on this bot? You seem to have quite a few of positive feed back which makes me eager to try it myself, but I was also wondering when I log on to the client I see mirror or stealth, since in not a vip yet I only get stealth, why is mirror better? If you don't mind me asking

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ