Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Could be paranoid, but i don't have any evidence to support or object aha. It would be something i could add, but would have to have all the conditions in which the mouse would have to be on the screen and then check if i should move it off or not.

for example sometimes you could drink a potion and that be it you can 'afk' then others times you will have to do something right after it like flick prayer. if i made it drink a potion -> go off screen but then it needs something else, it would be time wasted going off screen. would have to be a separate task of its own so it can decide if it should or not aha xd.

Possibly add a if mouse is still for such n such go off screen.

Its definitely possible, just not sure how easy it would be to implement xd. Will look into it.

Whatcha mean add yours? if you have purchased it just refresh your scripts and it should appear tongue.png

Much appreciated.. I understand implementing things like that is a task itself. Thanks!

• Like 1

Script is currently broken? It's not loading the current inventory/gear setup, it's not clicking on overloads either. Not sure whats going on?

I've got the same problem.

Oh noes D: I havnt updated anything on the sdn. Will check if when I get to work and see if I have the issue

Much appreciated, need to abuse this as much as possible before jagex starts going HAM lol

Does anything come up on screen? also is there anything in the logs? /just seen a post saying Scripts arnt working in new client, i wonder if something has changed in the client

Maybe it's just me because i just woke up but i couldn't find any bug report template..

Anyway:

Mirror mode

[DEBUG][10/11 08:55:38 AM]: Loading script id : 698
[ERROR][10/11 08:55:38 AM]: Error downloading remote SDN script id : 698

edit; nvm.. little fault on my side ghehe

The script is running awesome:)

Edited by BackToRS
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ