Fruity NMZ

Fruity

this bot only works after 1 trip. is this normal? o.o

Yes, the image in OP says logs out when not in dream and i also have it underlined under the image :P. Buying into dreams is very close there is just an issue with finding people.

getAll() players in the api is saying people who are stood next to me don't exist. As soon as i have this issue sorted i can push an update.

I think you should let us choose the interval in how often the bot flicks rapid heal,

This is something i could add. atm the GUI is fairly big and i would need to do some re-arranging before i do. ATM im trying to sort this trading thing out with getting local players. Fingers crossed wont take too long.

I have a question, since I have high hp I will not be able to try it out. If the account that is botting levels up a Hitpoint level will the Hp level be resetted to 1Hp by using the rock cake or will it continue the dream at 2Hp? Sorry if my question is not so clear to understand.

And is it possible to flick Melee pray on before your hp jumps to 51hp from the overload potion, in the future? and take the pray back off if hp is back to 1?

And maybe add an option to spamclick the Quick-prayers to last longer? (405milliseconds interval will not drain prayer with melee protect and 15%'s and rapid heal on will make the dream round last longer and give you more experience/points per hour.

the rapid heal counter wouldn't be necessary anymore)

Thanks for all your help already, and sorry for all these questions. If I wasn't clear and you're interested just PM me.

Baldboy

Edited by baldboy

Yes, the image in OP says logs out when not in dream and i also have it underlined under the image tongue.png. Buying into dreams is very close there is just an issue with finding people.

getAll() players in the api is saying people who are stood next to me don't exist. As soon as i have this issue sorted i can push an update.

This is something i could add. atm the GUI is fairly big and i would need to do some re-arranging before i do. ATM im trying to sort this trading thing out with getting local players. Fingers crossed wont take too long.

what if i am self host? how long until that is finished?

what if i am self host? how long until that is finished?

Self hosting is good and i have 11 hour and a few 8+ hour proggs on my pure. its just trading hosts thats messing up. and for how long not sure but i dont think it should be too long.

I have a question, since I have high hp I will not be able to try it out. If the account that is botting levels up a Hitpoint level will the Hp level be resetted to 1Hp by using the rock cake or will it continue the dream at 2Hp? Sorry if my question is not so clear to understand.

And is it possible to flick Melee pray on before your hp jumps to 51hp from the overload potion, in the future? and take the pray back off if hp is back to 1?

And maybe add an option to spamclick the Quick-prayers to last longer? (405milliseconds interval will not drain prayer with melee protect and 15%'s and rapid heal on will make the dream round last longer and give you more experience/points per hour.

the rapid heal counter wouldn't be necessary anymore)

Thanks for all your help already, and sorry for all these questions. If I wasn't clear and you're interested just PM me.

Baldboy

erm, might have to pm you for more details xd ill look into if i could add them or not :P

how do i start it if i have guthans and stuf what reccomended gear/settings

I have not done Guthans my self so im not too sure what settings and so on, hopefully someone looking on here will be able to help

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ