Fruity NMZ

Fruity

5 minutes ago, fakename123 said:

Could there be an option to show dharok/barrows degradation state and % and estimate time left so you wouldnt need to keep checking manually degradation.
Also maybe an option for the bot to leave the dream and not start another if barrows/dharok have completely degraded. 

Thanks! 

Also regarding the bans i haven't had any problems yet, got an account maxed (99/99/99/99) from scratch without bans.
I think jagex doesnt target nmz much since it's p2p + it isnt used for gold farming/rwt + very low chance of getting reported since you're inside a minigame 99% of the time.
Also i'm sure alot of legit players who don't have time to play runescape all day only bot nmz to get their skills up to able to play end game content.
Deleting customers that pay $11 a month for a 20 year old game and just want to be able to play bosses or raids would be pretty bad business model.

Best thing is to check degradation all the time as estimates aren't as accurate as actual checking. As for not entering the dream once it's degraded the bot already does this.

2 minutes ago, luck or skill said:

@Fruity

script is flawless af

one question cause im lazy af (hence i bot) with worldhopping selected, does it hop inbetween every game?

i honestly dunno why people wanna use world hop ~ if you're camping nmz are you gonna sit here and hop worlds? naw.

Not sure how it works exactly, but it will hop worlds for you don't worry. 

On 6/20/2018 at 2:08 PM, Swip3r said:

What settings do you use? I've never done NMZ in my life and I'm trying to figure this out xd

I run 15 absorptions and 12 overloads, I do not use prayer at all.

If you've never run nmz at all. You may want to do your first dream non-botted with prayer potions (Protect from Melee) and super combat pot. This way you can earn points to use ovls and abs on the next dream.

Load up rumble customizable hard as your dream and tick only these bosses

Court draynor, Tree Spirit, Khazard Warlord, Bouncer, Black Demon, The Kendal

Make sure to complete the quests beforehand so you can select these bosses.

Forgot to mention you also need rock cake as well from rfd sub quest.

Edited by ishyk786

8 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

2 more proggy 25 and 23 hrs 

screenshot_24_06_2018-17_09_05.png

screenshot_24_06_2018-17_09_00.png

this looks interesting..why your pure have 4 HP and not 1 HP with rock cake? i would imagine having 4 HP eats your absorbs soooo fast that you have re-enter dream like every 1 hour or so?

I remember when i ran this script like 1 years ago or so, my pure would end up with more then 1 HP too so i guess nothing have been fixed from those days lol

Does break handler works with script, or you just 24/7?

On 6/22/2018 at 6:35 PM, Sunsh1ne said:

Since the update the bot only eats low once, then it starts getting hp and fails to use rock cake again.

does it fail completely? what are your rock cake settings? anyone else having this issue?

On 6/23/2018 at 6:25 PM, fakename123 said:

Could there be an option to show dharok/barrows degradation state and % and estimate time left so you wouldnt need to keep checking manually degradation.
Also maybe an option for the bot to leave the dream and not start another if barrows/dharok have completely degraded. 

Thanks! 

Also regarding the bans i haven't had any problems yet, got an account maxed (99/99/99/99) from scratch without bans.
I think jagex doesnt target nmz much since it's p2p + it isnt used for gold farming/rwt + very low chance of getting reported since you're inside a minigame 99% of the time.
Also i'm sure alot of legit players who don't have time to play runescape all day only bot nmz to get their skills up to able to play end game content.
Deleting customers that pay $11 a month for a 20 year old game and just want to be able to play bosses or raids would be pretty bad business model.

Not too sure about the estimate time to degrade but i will add the checks not to enter with broken armour, thought it was already in there. apologies.

20 hours ago, luck or skill said:

@Fruity

script is flawless af

one question cause im lazy af (hence i bot) with worldhopping selected, does it hop inbetween every game?

Will hop worlds after each dream and when initially starting out

8 hours ago, jchoi601 said:

Occasionally when using spec at 100% option, character does not switch back to primary weapon and stays with the spec weapon.

Does it just not switch back altogether or is there just a very long delay? will see what i can find.

8 hours ago, Predicting12 said:

Hey with these world DCs I found a bug. If you DC ("Connection Lost - Attempting to reestablish") while using the power surge the bot will just stand there continuing to click the spec bar forever and won't transition back to normal.

Thank you for the report, will add a dc check, if you dc ill disable surge, sounds like a plan!

6 minutes ago, Fruity said:

does it fail completely? what are your rock cake settings? anyone else having this issue?

Not too sure about the estimate time to degrade but i will add the checks not to enter with broken armour, thought it was already in there. apologies.

Will hop worlds after each dream and when initially starting out

Does it just not switch back altogether or is there just a very long delay? will see what i can find.

Thank you for the report, will add a dc check, if you dc ill disable surge, sounds like a plan!

cake is working flawless on my end. 

(i've been running over 24 hours if there was any updates pushed)

Edited by BronzeTier
  • Like 1