Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey, so due to the recent bot busting streams and bans, I've noticed an increased rate in bans.

Would it be possible for you to maybe add in a feature which allows users to avoid certain worlds. From what I've noticed, some worlds seem to be more monitored than others and, if using the world hop feature, I don't really want to be hopping to monitored worlds when doing NMZ games.

3 minutes ago, LightningCrash said:

Hey, so due to the recent bot busting streams and bans, I've noticed an increased rate in bans.

Would it be possible for you to maybe add in a feature which allows users to avoid certain worlds. From what I've noticed, some worlds seem to be more monitored than others and, if using the world hop feature, I don't really want to be hopping to monitored worlds when doing NMZ games.

What worlds are monitored?

18 minutes ago, LightningCrash said:

How would someone know what a monitored world is? i dont believe they favour some worlds over others unless its f2p > p2p

17 hours ago, kamieog123 said:

hi, im training str with bludgeon and obv using maul for spec, however when the spec boost comes on, the bot carries on training/fighting all the bosses with the g maul even after the power surge thing :/ why is this happening? and what could i be doing wrong? or is this a problem with the script?! HELP!!

will see what i can find out, bludgeon is what is loaded then you press grab gear?

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

How would someone know what a monitored world is? i dont believe they favour some worlds over others unless its f2p > p2p

will see what i can find out, bludgeon is what is loaded then you press grab gear?

I used one account in world 346, and it got a bot busting ban (2 day ban), when I got the account back, i continued using it in the same world and I got a Macroing major ban (leading to a permanent ban). I also used one account in World 343 and that account also received a bot busting ban (2 day). Please note that bot busting bans are always manual bans (meaning they've been given by a Jagex Moderator) whereas a Macroing ban can be either automatically given or given by a J mod. Before these bot busting bans, the script was working pretty much flawlessly running 24/7 with 0 bans. It's only recently that bans have become more frequent. And so adding something which makes it less suspicious to Jagex Moderators is needed to make bot busting bans less frequent.