Fruity NMZ

Fruity

8 hours ago, theericeboy said:

Just bought your script not too long ago. Working really well. Do you think you can add an option for the script to exit NMZ early once a certain "potion" is out? For example, exit NMZ if out of overloads but there's absorbtions left or vice versa. 

Will probably add something like this for overloads, perhaps just a checkbox to toggle the feature. cant imagine it would be too hard to add

• Like 1

6 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

baby proggy training range one on my old range tanks. it'll be much more then 2 hours and 20 minutes when im finished today. this script is straight bomb

screenshot_19_06_2018-12_32_16.png

That's pretty nice!

Why don't you run it on hard mode instead of normal. You can end up with like so much more points.

I do 4 hour runs and I get like 1m nmz points. Turn it into snape grass get money back out of it xD

11 hours ago, ishyk786 said:

That's pretty nice!

Why don't you run it on hard mode instead of normal. You can end up with like so much more points.

I do 4 hour runs and I get like 1m nmz points. Turn it into snape grass get money back out of it xD

What settings do you use? I've never done NMZ in my life and I'm trying to figure this out xd