Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 6/9/2018 at 1:36 AM, iamnotabotter said:

Ah okay, thanks for the info.. just wasn't sure if others used power-surge and had an exp rate increase at all as mine seems to stay the same using a g-maul. 

100% should use power surge with G Maul at the center loc.

2 minutes ago, Sunsh1ne said:

It also just says "Stopping Script"

Looks like it happens when I tick Absorption it automatically adds 7 inventory slots as used.

So typically you will get that error when something you ticked doesn't match up. So I personally used to get that when I forgot to add coins to the coffer, or if I say to use something that isn't in my bank (prayer pots). 

I've found it easiest to ignore the total in the bottom right corner and calculate in my head (add up the amount of items you input, if it adds up to more than 28 something needs to be reduced).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunsh1ne said:

Mine says I have 7 inventory slots used, but no settings have been added yet.. Also there aren't any items in my inventory.

Just a visual error, ignore the slots used

2 hours ago, Sunsh1ne said:

It also just says "Stopping Script"

Looks like it happens when I tick Absorption it automatically adds 7 inventory slots as used.

Currently the display is broken, might just disable it whilst its broke then fix when i got some times.

Stopping script is usually because no coins in the coffer or you have not selected re-enter dream in the GUI

8 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Just a visual error, ignore the slots used

Currently the display is broken, might just disable it whilst its broke then fix when i got some times.

Stopping script is usually because no coins in the coffer or you have not selected re-enter dream in the GUI

Fix ya visual errors trash scripter :boge:

20 hours ago, Corza said:

What gear do you use and don't you use overloads?

Sick progress btw.

I use overloads, absorbtions, right now im using glory, full black d hide, black d hide shield, dorgeshuun crossbow, archers ring i, robin hat i sold my ranger boots because i was broke

i want 97 ranged minimumscreenshot_13_06_2018-01_34_17.png.fbbe862ed96e89ae2c54d38fc6674688.png

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, seldrike said:

Hey M8, I love this script, I have been using it for a while now! One thing I was wondering, is it possible to enable piety flicking? If I enable piety he just leaves it enabled and drains prayer rather quickly. Is it possible to have it flick per attack? I feel this would drastically increase exp/decrease waste.

Ill work towards adding the quick prayer button flicking but don't think ill add individual prayer flicking at the moments, may change my mind in the futures

9 hours ago, keldra1993 said:

I use overloads, absorbtions, right now im using glory, full black d hide, black d hide shield, dorgeshuun crossbow, archers ring i, robin hat i sold my ranger boots because i was broke

i want 97 ranged minimumscreenshot_13_06_2018-01_34_17.png.fbbe862ed96e89ae2c54d38fc6674688.png

Think I am gonna follow you except the bow I think I switch to msb(i), already achieved 99 str atm.