Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 5/26/2018 at 7:29 AM, CrushedRs said:

the script is broken for me

it walks to the bank, opens it up and does nothing.

i think it has to do with the weapon, it works when i try to use dds/sara sword but not with the toxic staff uncharged

16 hours ago, Predicting12 said:

Hey great script so far managed to finish off 99 range on my pure.

I had a quick question does the script support the locator orb from DS2 as a alternative to the rock cake? Drops HP quicker.

I also noticed a small bug with the spec at 100% option. Once you enter NMZ it swings at the first NPC with the gmaul until it dies then specs the next NPC before switching to your main hand and off hand weapons. Not a huge deal, but it looks bot like.

Will look into the locator orb, i have not completed DS2 myself, if i can lend an account to run tests that would be dandy, cant imagine it taking long to add a toggle from rockcake to orb.

Will see what i can do about the bot-like speccing on first entry.

Sorry for slow replies, been away all weekend without laptop, back home

57 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Magic with staffs, yes. Defensive or normal casting. Onnly the standard spell book currently

Will it open up the spell book and select whatever I want it to cast on the standard spell book? I think that the spell you have selected for auto casting is cleared when you leave the nmz arena. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sevant said:

Will it open up the spell book and select whatever I want it to cast on the standard spell book? I think that the spell you have selected for auto casting is cleared when you leave the nmz arena. 

yeah, the script will select the spell if it is not already selected

On 5/28/2018 at 6:04 AM, FapBoy said:

94/99str 90/99atk 90/99def & i got 99hp yesterday with this script love it so much keep up the great work ! ill be updating my progress on the forum so people can see you can max cb with this script ! best script in osbot in my opinion 

How many hours a day did you bot?

Do you bot every day?

And long breaks do you take?

Please answer all three questions buddy.

@Steven Jay i started using this script when i was about 80/80/80 

How many hours a day did you bot? 6ish a day usually like 2 games of nmz with 40 doses of overload the rest absorbtion 

Do you bot every day? usually , but some days i just forget to

And long breaks do you take? i take minimum 1hour break in between games but 2hrs is my usual break before running my 2nd game 

this script is an ezzzz way to max i have heard it works well with mage & range but i have yet to try those out myself working on maxing melee atm 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Begginer said:

Got the script. Already made some levels but botting max 3h and then taking breaks. Never do the overnight botting and join a CC and type there sometimes.

Will update when I get 85/85/85

4 hours ago, FapBoy said:

@Steven Jay i started using this script when i was about 80/80/80 

How many hours a day did you bot? 6ish a day usually like 2 games of nmz with 40 doses of overload the rest absorbtion 

Do you bot every day? usually , but some days i just forget to

And long breaks do you take? i take minimum 1hour break in between games but 2hrs is my usual break before running my 2nd game 

this script is an ezzzz way to max i have heard it works well with mage & range but i have yet to try those out myself working on maxing melee atm 

Does this script works good when using breaks? like ~1year ago i remember it would fail to go back to dream after breaks so not sure if it is same now?

@Fruity