Fruity NMZ

Fruity

12 hours ago, Fruity said:

Was pushed out when i posted the screenshot, aint been no sdn updates since 26th unfortunately :s

Just saw my bot do this over 6 hours, any idea what is causing this? I'm using breaks. 

- No wonder my accounts get 2 day bans. 

https://i.imgur.com/Aed5Vle.gifv

Nothing in the logger, other than that stupid updating signature shit and break manager.

Edited by jens4626

1 minute ago, DerekJPaul said:

It won't use overload. I usually only run for 1 dream, so I'm gonna try self-overloading upon start (it normally eats rock cake to 1 hp otherwise, making it unable to drink overloads). It was fine yesterday (using same settings), just not today.

EDIT: works fine if you overload for the first time yourself.

mines been working perfectly as usual

On 03/03/2018 at 11:40 AM, jens4626 said:

Just saw my bot do this over 6 hours, any idea what is causing this? I'm using breaks. 

- No wonder my accounts get 2 day bans. 

https://i.imgur.com/Aed5Vle.gifv

Nothing in the logger, other than that stupid updating signature shit and break manager.

Could you confirm what dream you have selected on the Script GUI Dream window?

On 04/03/2018 at 7:05 AM, talipen said:

hey fruity, is it possible for you to add slayer staff to the melle category? Rather than spell based? Trying to use this for zerk ring on obby mauler, however slayer staff doesnt allow me to use it for melle

Yeah, ill add a 'Don't use' in the spell combo and should sort that out

On 04/03/2018 at 8:54 PM, Pryzm said:

Seems to just idle after like 20 minutes even though I didn't set it to.

Believe i have fixed this pending update

22 hours ago, thuglovin said:

was working fine now wen i start the script it just exits and displays stopping script>.>

Check entry settings on dream window and also check coins in coffer.

Check logs for reason to stop

9 hours ago, Fruity said:

Could you confirm what dream you have selected on the Script GUI Dream window?

Hard demon, it went for 2-3 games then got stuck like that.

Also please take a look at the "Idle activities" section, when loading a profile it doesn't save them. It might have something to do with the max-min like when I set the maximum to 19, but then I change the minimum with -+1 it will reset the maximum. 

Noticed twice today script gets overloads and absorbtions from the barrels, then goes to talk to the guy to start dream but clicks on trees past him instead then stands at tree for quite a while.

Great script though otherwise. thanks. in future ill start dream myself and just do 1 

Edited by shaba123

11 minutes ago, shaba123 said:

Noticed twice today script gets overloads and absorbtions from the barrels, then goes to talk to the guy to start dream but clicks on trees past him instead then stands at tree for quite a while.

Great script though otherwise. thanks. in future ill start dream myself and just do 1 

Ive seen that too, it usually fixes itself though

2 hours ago, shaba123 said:

Looking into this issue, should hopfully be sorted for next update or the following

On 06/03/2018 at 7:02 PM, jens4626 said:

Hard demon, it went for 2-3 games then got stuck like that.

Also please take a look at the "Idle activities" section, when loading a profile it doesn't save them. It might have something to do with the max-min like when I set the maximum to 19, but then I change the minimum with -+1 it will reset the maximum. 

Will have a look and do a check, if max is > min then dont change the value, if max < min make max +1 of min. Sounds dandy.