Fruity NMZ

Fruity

2 hours ago, Molten said:

yes im stuck on broken  2.24

i can't even get the script to run at all because i had to manually withdraw my pots from the buckets, and immediately after starting the script a popup comes up saying stoping script and logs me out.

10 hours ago, Clemy009 said:

Just purchased, it cant withdraw potions. Can i force an update or?

1 hour ago, Manke said:

OVLs are not working for me atm.

Read some of the comments prior and you will see why it's still broken and not working for everyone...

Fruity has asked for an update to go live, bot will update automatically once reviewed. You have to sit tight and wait patiently, if you want to check if the update is live look for 2.25 on screen once you start the script. This has already been mentioned. 

14 hours ago, Fruity said:

Look for 2.25 on the left hand side above trhe time ran, when its 2.25 it should be updated to my latest push

@Fruity

When you use the option to grab gear, does it also note that you have a rockcake in your inventory? It shows that there is 1 item in inventory when i use that option (rune scim + bandos book equiped with rockcake in inv) but the rockcake option isnt choosen and when i choose it it counts as another item in inventory

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ
8 hours ago, ez11 said:

@Fruity

When you use the option to grab gear, does it also note that you have a rockcake in your inventory? It shows that there is 1 item in inventory when i use that option (rune scim + bandos book equiped with rockcake in inv) but the rockcake option isnt choosen and when i choose it it counts as another item in inventory

keep forgettting to fi the lil ui bug, think it something todo with not using special weapon but will look now.

1 hour ago, benniezema said:

does 2.25 work for you at all? @Bobot mine freezes and is laggy af, and just stands still at oils. (melee setup)

Can you send me your profile setups and ill see what i can find, If its freezes and laggy af there is probs alot of logs going on, show me the logs so i know whats happening. guna need more info

• Like 1