Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hi Fruity,

Trying to train magic. Equipping smoke battlestaff and I've selected fire bolt on the dropdown. I don't have the rune pouch ticked.

This is what the logger gives me:

[INFO][09/05 12:01:35 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/05 12:02:15 PM]: Missing Runes:
[INFO][Bot #1][09/05 12:02:15 PM]: Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/05 12:02:15 PM]: Ran out of runes within pouch

It's been working fine on both melee and ranging in mirror mode. If you need any other info please let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: Now it will only select practice mode when using my standard melee or range set up. This is using mirror mode and I've started it the same way as before (start rs client, wait for it to load, start OSB and then run script)

Edited by youatemypie

2 hours ago, youatemypie said:

Hi Fruity,

Trying to train magic. Equipping smoke battlestaff and I've selected fire bolt on the dropdown. I don't have the rune pouch ticked.

This is what the logger gives me:

[INFO][09/05 12:01:35 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2
[INFO][Bot #1][09/05 12:02:15 PM]: Missing Runes:
[INFO][Bot #1][09/05 12:02:15 PM]: Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][09/05 12:02:15 PM]: Ran out of runes within pouch

It's been working fine on both melee and ranging in mirror mode. If you need any other info please let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: Now it will only select practice mode when using my standard melee or range set up. This is using mirror mode and I've started it the same way as before (start rs client, wait for it to load, start OSB and then run script)

Thank you for the report, will check it out when i get to my desktop, will update this post when i looked into it.

Can you should me inv and equipment to give us a visual and i can copy if needed

4 hours ago, Maxlaxen said:

Just bought this script! Thank you for such a well-scripted and organized GUI! :)

I only have one thing to add about the script. Do you think you could add an option for a randomized Rock Cake guzzle? For the situation where you use rock cake to get down from 2 to 1 hp, it guzzles randomly between a (user-decided maybe) time interval. To me it seems too bot-like to instantly guzzle as soon as the HP goes up to 2.

I haven't tried using flash rapid heal feature yet, but me personally use rock cake when I play NMZ legit, would be nice to be able to still use the Rock Cake :)
Will try it though!

Thank you!
Seventec

Hellos thank you for the kind words and the time to provide some feedback,

Will look into adding the option of a low-high bounderies for afking after your hp rises. Will be something similar to the absorption point options (when you update is accepted and you can view it)

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

Thank you for the report, will check it out when i get to my desktop, will update this post when i looked into it.

Can you should me inv and equipment to give us a visual and i can copy if needed

nmzmagic1.PNG.cf5115734df4b5e6008a9560041caea4.PNG

If it is started with runes in inventory it will bank all items and then give the "ran out of runes within pouch" error and stop the script. If it is started without runes in inventory, it will immediately log out with the "ran out of runes" error without even checking the bank.

Forgot to mention - the "practice mode" bug I was having corrected itself after a restart of OSBot and OSBuddy. I probably messed up on the mirror setting and didn't notice.

Edited by youatemypie
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, youatemypie said:

nmzmagic1.PNG.cf5115734df4b5e6008a9560041caea4.PNG

If it is started with runes in inventory it will bank all items and then give the "ran out of runes within pouch" error and stop the script. If it is started without runes in inventory, it will immediately log out with the "ran out of runes" error without even checking the bank.

Forgot to mention - the "practice mode" bug I was having corrected itself after a restart of OSBot and OSBuddy. I probably messed up on the mirror setting and didn't notice.

Thanks for the extra information, shall see what i can do

3 minutes ago, lvick said:

I'm having the glitch again where it rock cakes down to 1 hp instead of 51 hp when I have overloads selected before entering a dream, it was working fine all day and now all of a sudden its doing it again. Using the same profile settings, even creating a new profile doesn't help.

Can you show me the settings you're using, via screenshots

@Fruity
Been watching the script and i noticed, when it runs out of absorption potions, it stops using overloads, this sorta-of makes sense, because you don't want to overload if you're going to die in a few seconds, but it does it when you run out of absorption POTIONS, meaning you could have 900 absorption and it no use overloads for a long time.

Any ideas on fixing/changing this?

5 minutes ago, fcknbobfrank said:

@Fruity
Been watching the script and i noticed, when it runs out of absorption potions, it stops using overloads, this sorta-of makes sense, because you don't want to overload if you're going to die in a few seconds, but it does it when you run out of absorption POTIONS, meaning you could have 900 absorption and it no use overloads for a long time.

Any ideas on fixing/changing this?

I believe i have fixed this in a pending update but i will check for ya.

This should be sorted for 2.26. For some reason my checks were reverted (i fixed this previously, i must have picked up an old version by mistake). 

Edited by Fruity

1 minute ago, lvick said:

Also inventory says 29 even though it I've only used 28 (I keep my coins in the coffer)

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 9.16.56 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 9.16.52 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 9.16.45 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 9.16.39 pm.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 9.16.16 pm.png

Thankds for providing the images, from first glance i cant see anything wrong in the option. When i get home ill copy the settings and see if i can spot any issues going on. Just to confirm, mirror mode or stealth?

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Thankds for providing the images, from first glance i cant see anything wrong in the option. When i get home ill copy the settings and see if i can spot any issues going on. Just to confirm, mirror mode or stealth?

Thanks for that, I am using stealth, It's really inconsistent when it does it. It was doing it a couple of days ago and I created a new profile for the settings and it seemed to fix the issue, but now it's doing it again and I've tried everything to fix it. At the moment I rock cake down and enter the dreams manually before turning the script on.

im in nmz blowpiping and it just keeps on terminating script as soon as I press play

[ERROR][Bot #1][09/06 03:15:33 PM]: Error in script onStart(): FruityNMZ
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.utility.Logger.log(ki:208)
    at org.osbot.utility.Logger.log(ki:36)
    at org.osbot.utility.Logger.log(ki:221)
    at org.osbot.utility.Logger.info(ki)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.log(ii:811)
    at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onStart(wd:137)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iiIIiiiIIiii(jj:233)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(jj:158)
    at org.osbot.S.run(uo:81)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 03:15:33 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 03:15:33 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has exited!
[INFO][09/06 03:15:33 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Harvey Gombos said:

im in nmz blowpiping and it just keeps on terminating script as soon as I press play

[ERROR][Bot #1][09/06 03:15:33 PM]: Error in script onStart(): FruityNMZ
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.utility.Logger.log(ki:208)
    at org.osbot.utility.Logger.log(ki:36)
    at org.osbot.utility.Logger.log(ki:221)
    at org.osbot.utility.Logger.info(ki)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.log(ii:811)
    at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onStart(wd:137)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iiIIiiiIIiii(jj:233)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(jj:158)
    at org.osbot.S.run(uo:81)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 03:15:33 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/06 03:15:33 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has exited!
[INFO][09/06 03:15:33 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ

I am having the same problem. The moment I press play it ends