Fruity NMZ

Fruity

21 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

Seems like the stop condition isn't being saved in the profile, so the user has to fill it manually every time(?)

Could be nice if you can add to the log "The script will stop after running for X mins", and "Stop condition has been reached, stopping the script".

Nevertheless, great addition!

Edit: when testing run for 1 min it worked fine, tried 540 mins (9 hours) and it didn't work this time.

Shall give my stop conditions a reason param and maybe create a popup to show people why it has stopped

15 hours ago, Sho said:

started script. bot withdrawls potions

goes to set up dream... and selects practice...idk why...and is stuck in normal/hard screen...doesnt even do rumble ..(mirror mode)

[INFO][08/16 10:18:41 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,91,159,61x20,invalid,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@fefe84,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,83,72,69x20,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@530ae9,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,105,17,47x20,disabled,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@886f9e,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,109,101,43x20,disabled,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@54d12f,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,101,218,51x20,disabled,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@1870d3f,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,111,276,41x20,disabled,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@1a958e4,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,111,247,41x20,disabled,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@f025d0,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,97,130,55x20,disabled,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@c952c8,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,109,43,43x20,disabled,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@184561b,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:20:16 PM]: javax.swing.JSpinner[,113,189,39x20,disabled,layout=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSpinnerUI$Handler,alignmentX=0.0,alignmentY=0.0,border=javax.swing.plaf.BorderUIResource$CompoundBorderUIResource@114bf7,flags=328,maximumSize=,minimumSize=,preferredSize=]
[INFO][Bot #1][08/16 10:21:22 PM]: Script FruityNMZ v2 has paused!

Logs about spinners are removed, was a debug thing not an issue.

As for selecting practice, its an issue with mirror mode not working properly with dialogs, Read the original thread post for the solution.

You have to start mirror mode when your are LOGGED OUT of rs and not logged in. If you load mirror mode logged in, not everything gets loaded properly (not a script thing).

12 hours ago, wakzak33 said:

Hey mate, can I get a trial?

12 hours ago, jurejure said:

bouth it hope its good :)

i see a bug when it uses overload and eats rock cake it die lmao 

11 hours ago, jurejure said:

you could also make when the bot drink the prayer potion percentage or like randomise that would be cool :)

2 hours ago, wakzak33 said:

Yeah I bought this last night and just want to get it working. If I am new to NMZ and am just using Dharok and prayer potion method, will it still work? It starts out working and uses pray pots and protect from melee with the right custom dream and somehow it dies? It eats to 1 hp but something hits a 1 somehow even though they should all hit 0? Or is it me? Than it instantly logs off after it dies after about 10-15 min.

It seems like I may have just setup wrong or using wrong inventory - also! - why when I select 25 pray pots and 3 overload pots that it says I have 29 spaces used in my inventory (rather than the true count of 28)? Maybe this has something to do with it? Please advise. Thank you!

1 hour ago, jurejure said:

damn hope it gets fixxed so i dont need to use ppots 

Rock cake suicide should be sorted in update if it is now live, added more checks and delays for rock cakes when using overloads.

Cant remember if i fixed the gui ui bug of 29 slots when not using special weapon but if not will fix that now.

Special weapon issue im looking into and trying to replicate, can you tell me if its everytime or if its just randomly it wont work?

Stop conditions with timers im going to have a gander at, might take some time to find the issue if its only failing to work after hours of runtime but ill try my best

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

Pushed quick updates of a visible version number so you know when its updated and also the stop conditions with reasons as mentioned above. Also a display that will pop up and tell u the reason why its stopping. so you dont have to check logs

Edited by Fruity

11 hours ago, NinjadGuy said:

Blowpipe recharging isn't supported anymore?

Detects the blowpipe and darts you're using rather than being on the GUI. If it doesnt appear to be working, let me know

5 hours ago, JellyGod said:

can i get a trial plz? anyone used this to max no ban?

5 hours ago, doeihoi said:

Can i get a trial please?

53 minutes ago, r4ng3 piggy said:

trial please? loks good

Shall add all trials

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ