Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 13/08/2017 at 9:57 PM, lolaids912 said:

List of bugs I've found so far.

1. Automatically prays thick skin even when not selected.
2. If you do not enter the dream manually, it will rock cake past 51 hp and cause you not to overload.
3. If your trip is over, the bot will not select the correct option to RE-enter the dream, instead it just clicks on normal and then stops when the second option comes up. i.e stuck on choosing normal/hard
*adding problems as I find them*
4. Not sure what is causing this, but before the updates I would bring 12 overload and 15 absorption and it would end perfectly with all potions used evenly at around 4 hours~. Now it uses all my absorption's and in the end I still have an hour worth of overload (3 of them total). It's also eating 800~ worth of absorption instead of 400 like before. I think this should be reverted in case we need to leave the dream early so it doesn't waste so much.
5. If you have 255 doses of ovl or absorption and you have some already in your inventory after a dream, the bot will try and put them back in storage and it will repeat forever. This will definitely cause a ban.

@Fruity

I think most of these are fixed and waiting to be pushed to the SDN, but I thought I'd compile a list here so people can confirm/deny if they have similar issues. Will post more as I find them.

EDIT: ANYONE WANTING TO BOT NOW FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
1. to fix the thick skin praying, click that prayer box, and click the "surge" next to it, and then untick the prayer box. I'm not sure what the surge thing is, but it stops it from doing prayer at all.
2. Enter dream automatically, then start bot.

3. Read number 2

The thick skin issue was pushed a few days ago, i believe the fix is on the sdn now? it did take 2 days to be accepted, though.

Pushed fixes for the overload/rock cake i hope when hp is close the 51 it should be using very long conditional sleeps to only continue when hp is down to avoid it multiple eating if there is delay (think i added 10 seconds) i have added a fail safe for if you're prayer flicking, it wont flick if hp is less than 51 and you need to overload.

Absorption eating, i had lots of requests to make it eat all the way upto 800-100 then idle till its down to 100-300 so i changed it, might be worth adding the option to pick your own boundaries so everyone is happy.

When the bot is not selecting the correct dream option, are you using Mirror mode? I tested with mirror mode and if i started outside it would re-enter just fine, ill try doing a full dream and see if it gets stuck though not sure how as it wouldnt be running off a diff executor.

Will fix the potion depositing issue if you have a full barrel, probs just make it bank the potions or discard any that are (1), (2). Opinions?

Appreciate you making the list, makes everything a lot clearer. Thank you!

• Like 1

Prayer seems to be fixed but it gets stuck after getting new overloads. Have to pause and unpause it so the script continues

[ERROR][Bot #1][08/15 11:20:42 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Item.isNote(ne:226)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.CoN.F(l:677)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.CoN.f(l:385)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.CoN.F(l:165)
    at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onLoop(ad:58)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(un:19)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

3 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Prayer seems to be fixed but it gets stuck after getting new overloads. Have to pause and unpause it so the script continues

[ERROR][Bot #1][08/15 11:20:42 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Item.isNote(ne:226)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.CoN.F(l:677)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.CoN.f(l:385)
    at com.fruityscripts.a.c.a.CoN.F(l:165)
    at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onLoop(ad:58)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(un:19)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks for the report looking into it now.

Getting a NPE from checking if its a noted item but the line above is litterally a null check? hmmm wut. http://prntscr.com/g8o7ck

Shall try find out whats going on

Just now, Fruity said:

Thanks for the report looking into it now.

Getting a NPE from checking if its a noted item but the line above is litterally a null check? hmmm wut. http://prntscr.com/g8o7ck

Shall try find out whats going on

Also just realized that the script kills itself when your overload runs out and it drinks a new one and rockcakes now

thats very meirl

3 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Also just realized that the script kills itself when your overload runs out and it drinks a new one and rockcakes now

thats very meirl

thank you, thought this would have been sorted. Added delays when animation is the overload spazzum to wait and also wait for a lil bit after drinking. Suprised its still doing this but i will look into it and see if i can find a better place to add the checks

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mrthx254 said:

Are the Timers dir Rapid heal flick and Rock Cake still in the Script? And is the mouse Cursor still moving out of the window? I dont see the curser anymore and the heal and potion Timers aren't there anymore.

besides that Love it, i like the new Layout!

Timers are still in there they are just not painted atm, will look into repainting more things when i get the initial bugs out of the way, moving mouse of out screen is still in there when no activities are needed.

Thank you for the feedback ^^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShaunBr said:

rock cake with blowpipe working yet?

Could you go to OSBot/Data/Fruity/FruityNMZ/Profiles and send me over the profile you are running with blowpipe? that way i can test/see how your settings are.

Looks like an update was pushed last night with a few fixes with the thick skin and such, going through more issues atm while got nothing to do at work

7 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Could you go to OSBot/Data/Fruity/FruityNMZ/Profiles and send me over the profile you are running with blowpipe? that way i can test/see how your settings are.

Looks like an update was pushed last night with a few fixes with the thick skin and such, going through more issues atm while got nothing to do at work

Forgive me for my ignorance, running now and it is indeed rock caking, sorry sir!

• Like 1

Still doesn't enter dream in mirror mode. Clicks practice and just sits there when it should be customizable hard .... Bot was perfectly ok before the changes were made. Nothing in logger just says

[INFO][08/15 06:26:18 PM]: Loaded 1 RS accounts!
[INFO][08/15 06:26:19 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.4.134!
[INFO][08/15 06:27:37 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 152!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][08/15 06:27:37 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:27:54 PM]: Initializing 36 API modules...
[INFO][08/15 06:27:54 PM]: Started bot #1
[DEBUG][08/15 06:28:15 PM]: Loading script id : 698
[DEBUG][08/15 06:28:16 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][08/15 06:28:16 PM]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:28:16 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][08/15 06:28:16 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2

56 minutes ago, horhay said:

Still doesn't enter dream in mirror mode. Clicks practice and just sits there when it should be customizable hard .... Bot was perfectly ok before the changes were made. Nothing in logger just says

[INFO][08/15 06:26:18 PM]: Loaded 1 RS accounts!
[INFO][08/15 06:26:19 PM]: Welcome to OSBot 2.4.134!
[INFO][08/15 06:27:37 PM]: Updated injection hooks for client revision : 152!
[DEBUG][Bot #1][08/15 06:27:37 PM]: Initializing mirror client bot...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:27:54 PM]: Initializing 36 API modules...
[INFO][08/15 06:27:54 PM]: Started bot #1
[DEBUG][08/15 06:28:15 PM]: Loading script id : 698
[DEBUG][08/15 06:28:16 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][08/15 06:28:16 PM]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/15 06:28:16 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][08/15 06:28:16 PM]: Started script : FruityNMZ v2

If u can grab a clip of this that would be bril, using sharex gif or something? Ran with mirror mode and its entering dream just fine for me so not sure whats going on here. Trying my best to recreate it

Pushed rock cake possible fix for 'rock cake suicide' and also a fix for full barrels.

Changed paint to only update with xp gained to save some memory, too.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ