Fruity NMZ

Fruity

17 hours ago, Shum said:

Looks super cool. Can I test this out before i buy?

shall add trial

12 hours ago, smurfsup said:

Wow that looks super clean! Very easy to navigate too. 

Also not sure if you gave a trial or not but I wasn't able to see it even after refreshing. Not sure if it is from client update or not but would love to try it out. Thanks!

Shall re-add

12 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

can this train magic? or just rng/melee

At the moment just range/melee but working on magic support 

4 hours ago, danknug11 said:

hey i noticed you said you gave me trial but i do not have? was it a issue on my end?

Shall re-add

1 hour ago, SpiritualAbyss said:

with what settings can i run this script if im using range with just 70 range 27 prayer 40 def ? 

Never done this mini game before so thanks for any info !

First you'd have to do some normal games legit to get enough points for absorption potions and overloads as you dont have 43 prayer to do it with prayer potions.

At 70 range probs best using rune crossbow and mith/broad bolts or something until 75 then using blowpipe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, trocko said:

has anyone been banned using this? I am tempted to buy it. I've been out of the botting game for far too long.

I was also curious but i've since botted from 78 att 82 str and 78 def and i'm now at 82 Att 90 Str 85 def, I setup the bot and then have it logout when out of potions. flawless.

Update on me lil (bigish) update.

Looking to push first lot of changes today or tomorrow, given todays tests go well.

• stop conditions on time ran and dreams dreamt. 
  • new GUI for setup/prayers/dreams/stop conditions.
  • simplified Prayer options, combo box for protective spells, combo box stat boosting prayers with a toggle for power surge only. Flick rapid option ofc.
  • re-written entry and dream classes. improved entry by a fair amount so no more running round like a headless chicken checking barrels and such.
  • Multiple profiles - Ability to save and load profiles by name - even a button to remove (woah).
  • Magic support - Select magic spell via GUI and script will use said script and enable auto cast if not selected. Defensive option.
  • Prot prayer flicking - Only when you're using absorptions so you're not risking dying

WILL NOT INCLUDE

• Progressive leveling - This requires alot of testing and i do not wish to push this if there is even the slightest chance it will ruin defence sensitive accounts. i made add it to gui for selective testing but wont be included on this update.

If anyone has anymore ideas, id love to hear them.

Stuff on the list to look at:

• Barrows repair (might be some time off and might just include bob in lum for the start)
  • Progressive leveling with equipment switching
  • Potion queueing (sorta) - Start using super combats then switch to overloads when you can afford via points for example.
  • CLI - will be able to run saved profiles via CLI

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 2

Am really interested with this script, how can i have a trial of this script?

btw, there will be another way to pay the script? like GP OSRS?

TY very much.

30 minutes ago, lolaids912 said:

I have to comment again and tell you how amazing of a scripter you are. I've been running this script 12-15 hours a day for the past week or so when I bought it and it's flawless. 10 level off max combat :D

12-15 at day? and u not have banned yet? or you are the guy with the best lucky in the world?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikasa said:

ah looking forward to the update :D

haven't botted in a week because waiting for the stop after x amount of hours function, because don't want to fall asleep with bot running & it won't stop itself while doing range, since using void. melee stopped itself once barrows were ded, so was easy

set breaks ?/stop script :)

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ