Fruity NMZ

Fruity

do u think u can add run for X hours idle for Y hours option?

for exmaple: bot will do nmz for 3 hours, then script pasues for 1 hour (making u die), after 1 hour script resumes and go back to the nmz for 3 hours -> repeat.

its pretty much like breaks for nmz.

im currently doing it manually and its working great that way.

Edited by NinjadGuy

got ban within 2 hour no other bots were used 

Damn sorry about your loss, 2 hours is a very short amount of time though 'o.O very unlucky

do u think u can add run for X hours idle for Y hours option?

for exmaple: bot will do nmz for 3 hours, then script pasues for 1 hour (making u die), after 1 hour script resumes and go back to the nmz for 3 hours -> repeat.

its pretty much like breaks for nmz.

im currently doing it manually and its working great that way.

Doubt i could override the login handler on a SDN script and scripters are not allowed to ask users for login details to do their own login handlers, 

Heard many great things about this script and joined this community so I could get my hands on it. Mind if I get a trial for the holidays so I can buy after the new year?

Could I try the free trial for this? 

thanks

Hey, 

when using it, sometimes it doesn't use the rock cake. thus going in, getting -50hp for overload and just ignoring the rock cake? any ideas?

Shall have a look into the rock cake thing, do you know if its because of lag or delays or anything that cause it? anything noticeable that maybe stopping it?

• Like 1

Doubt i could override the login handler on a SDN script and scripters are not allowed to ask users for login details to do their own login handlers, 

oh alright.

r u planning to add break support? or am i the only 1 interested in that?

how about making it die (or drink the potion to leave) like X mins before a break occurs?

Great script. Immediately bought it after free trial.

One suggestion would be when using Dharoks in NMZ, I ran out of overloads and instead of going to the rock cake the script was taking 51 hits to my absorptions per hit. Would it be possible to have the script get the HP back down to 1 after the user runs out of Overloads?

Moose

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ