Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Will look into adding more prayers, wont be hard to add it would just make the GUI even bigger than it is atm with the current layout so would need to mess around with layouts

Not really needed, you could try to make a "scroll list" and next to that you will have a box layout where all the selected prayers are enabled.

You could try it and see how it looks, just an idea.

Not really needed, you could try to make a "scroll list" and next to that you will have a box layout where all the selected prayers are enabled.

You could try it and see how it looks, just an idea.

Yeah could work actually. will look into it

Hey Fruity. I'm really interested! Could I get a trial to try it tho?

Added

could you add an option to eat to 1000 absorption in the start?

also maybe randomize the rapid heal flick at the start? it goes like starting the game, flick rapid heal once then rock cake to 51 hp then absorbs then overload

maybe add so it randomly eats one bite of the rock cake before it flicks the rapid heal? this obviously has to be random, some games it flicks at the very beginning, sometimes after eating rock cake...

Why'd I buy this? i just paid 10$ for a script to pray flick rapid restore. It doesnt drink Absorbs even when i have them set and doesnt grab any items and doesnt start the dream.

I get a funny feeling something maybe wrong. Can you show me what settings you are using and if there are any errors in the logs. As this method is working for me and many others there maybe something a miss in the settings

Edited by Fruity

I get a funny feeling something maybe wrong. Can you show me what settings you are using and if there are any errors in the logs. As this method is working for me and many others there maybe something a miss in the settings

I got you how do I show u error in logs?

http://imgur.com/N3YXnkT

Ill have to take a photo of the setup once i finish this round but can u post a picture of the way it should be set up for dharoking absorb with overloads?

Where do I start the script and does it pull the potions from the barrels or bank?

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ