Fruity NMZ

Fruity

If you are using absorption method i believe its level 31 prayer for prayer flicking to stay 1hp. Wont need 43 prayer for the melee prot

Isnt the rapid heal prayer only level 19 Prayer tho, would you still need 31?

Also which Boss method would you prefer, Mountain Daughter or Demon as it says on the front page, the only difference is the Grand Tree quest for the demon.

Edited by Georgeee

Doesnt use rock cake for some reason usually a restart fixes this issue but that didnt fix it this time.

Are people getting banned a lot with this? Considering getting and using on 70/70/70 accounts

Haven't had much with botting lately :/ All kinds of money to spend but getting banned left and right

Made a post few pages back (month ago)  i suggested that you bot for no more then 4-9 hours a day sometimes on  the weekend ill do extra hour or two.

And i think long breaks help keep you low on the radar. After a session I would always recommend a break of at least 30 minute or more(An hour or more is what i reccomend) as these nmz runs last about 3 hours almost 4 hours with rock cake / absorbs method. So 2 nmz runs = 5-8 hours botting time. you get half a million exp per day not bad.

and for some reason I think girl chars get banned less lol..

Edited by plazplaya95

its having problems choosing what bosses to choose. so it wont start unless i do it. can someone help me

Will test soon and get back to you. What dream do you pick?

Noticed a small issue, when trying to re-enter a new dream, when the script goes to buy more stock (im using ovl pots) it will just check the stock and sit there for 5 minutes until the account logs off, hasn't been actually buying the overloads.

Will check they may have updated text or what not.

Edited by Fruity

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ