Fruity NMZ

Fruity

I'm fairly sure most of the bans are from people that use the re-enter option or let the bot buy their potions.

I have used this both back in it's early stages on my main and got it to 99 str pretty much botting nonstop, I always entered the dream manually and just used the bot to flick rapid heal and drink aborbs.

Recently I used it on my pure and let it buy the potions and re-enter, basically everything automatic and my account got banned the next day, I didnt bot anything else on it.

I'm going to test which part of the bot triggers the bot detection system. Right now I'm botting a new account with overloads and absorbs and with me manually entering the dream and getting to 1 hp.

I just think re-entering the dream with the bot seems too botlike.

Not true, my thought were that because this bot only worked ingame and then would log out when a session was done. It would trigger ban, as a human you would check your points, go to bank or etc. 

Edited by Vaktar Orten

Not true, my thought were that because this bot only worked ingame and then would log out when a session was done. It would trigger ban, as a human you would check your points, go to bank or etc. 

It could be that the logout also triggers the detection system since it doesn't really log out after clicking the button since your character hasn't been out of combat for over 10 seconds after dieing.

But this doesn't explain my account getting banned, since I was using the auto re-entering dream function, which means it never tried to log me out.

It could be that the logout also triggers the detection system since it doesn't really log out after clicking the button since your character hasn't been out of combat for over 10 seconds after dieing.

But this doesn't explain my account getting banned, since I was using the auto re-entering dream function, which means it never tried to log me out.

Used this script from base 70 stats and got to 80 att/90 strength before being banned - got a temp ban and didnt bot 2 weeks after but once starting again after 1m exp I got the ban hammer. I was dhing 1hp with absorb.

How can I max an account guys?! I can't spend hours behind the computer because im busy irl but really want to have a maxed melee account in osrs! Is there any way?

Hey, been using your script previously for months and worked very well. Started re-using again today but it seems to be struggling, it flicks the rapid heal fine but doesn't use overloads and doesn't seem how it used to. Is this the same for anyone else or just myself?

Thanks in advance.

What settings you using? anything in logs?

any way to make it so it doesnt buy the overload sand shit?

You mean stop it re-entering? if it aint selected on the gui it wont buy them. it only buys them because its select and you dont have enough (or it thinks you dont) in the barrel for the amount you chose. Remember it is not doses but instead how many (4)'s you want

What settings you using? anything in logs?

You mean stop it re-entering? if it aint selected on the gui it wont buy them. it only buys them because its select and you dont have enough (or it thinks you dont) in the barrel for the amount you chose. Remember it is not doses but instead how many (4)'s you want

correct, thanks like this script so far. Gonna avoid re-entering to try to reduce bans. will possibly update with progress

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ