Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Is the hosts name supose to be Believe spelt wrong? and cant seem to see anything wrong with the settings at first glance, will try the same settings my self.

Okies - possibly because of update, people botting nmz hosting may not be online? do you see like white boxes on the floor? (they show location of chosen 

yeh its the name of my other account, i don't see any white boxes on the floor either, i have to put myself in the dream then once i'm in it drinks a sip of overload, it may once in a while drink 1 sip of prayer pot but then after that it just looks at the prayer tab and it drains to 0 then i die....

Edited by Bubbles

I think if you implement the "attack" option it will attack monsters even if the monsters get hugged and none are attacking you. 

This, if you have attack enabled - if you stop attacking for such n such it will attack the nearest monster with lowest hp (i you are in a corner will check all monsters within a step.)

Edit: I bought the script, the script doesn't allow to train magic in nmz?

How so? what would i need to add to support this? the gui has been in the main thread for you to see whatfeatures the script has.

I've noticed when i tick to stay at the southwest corner, it sometimes doesn't go entirely into the corner which gets the monsters stuck

First one.

yeh its the name of my other account, i don't see any white boxes on the floor either, i have to put myself in the dream then once i'm in it drinks a sip of overload, it may once in a while drink 1 sip of prayer pot but then after that it just looks at the prayer tab and it drains to 0 then i die....

Does it say "updating signature" for the current task whenever it starts to ignore other things?

I've used this to get 80-98 range so far working great

only question is where do you enable spec attack? Doesn't ever spec with blowpipe for me

Activate power surge power up for special attacks and press the "Grab" button to grab the special weapon. Must be in inventory or worn to be found.

It's not activating Protect from Melee when I have it ticked in the setup.0e5e5c7779a841b32f8211eb11e5480f.png

Hmm this seems a lil odd 'o.O what does it say for the current task when it ignores the protect from melee?

Looks nice, and also, cheap.

I must say, for the moment it is fairly cheap compared to competition. I know i dont support selling dreams but still quite cheap.

can i have a trial of this ? 

Will add in a mo, will pribs have it by time you see this.

Be careful, I got a 48 hour temporary ban from using.

Sorry to hear about the bans, how long was you botting for?

davebor, on 15 Jan 2016 - 10:06 PM, said:

How so? what would i need to add to support this? the gui has been in the main thread for you to see whatfeatures the script has.

After starting the script it goes to the bank and deposit my mind runes.
Idk if it supposed to do that?

I've seen the features of the script tho

Also I've noticed a small problem with the rockcake. It only start eating/clicking the rockcake after entering the dream. It eats from 90-40ish hp and then pray flicks, but the monsters spawn around that time. So half the time I see my char dying because the script still needs to eat to 1hp and after reaching that 1hp it will start using absorp potions.

Perhaps a possibility to start eating the rockcake after purchasing the dream and before entering the dream (selfhosting).

davebor, on 15 Jan 2016 - 10:06 PM, said:

After starting the script it goes to the bank and deposit my mind runes.

Idk if it supposed to do that?

I've seen the features of the script tho

Also I've noticed a small problem with the rockcake. It only start eating/clicking the rockcake after entering the dream. It eats from 90-40ish hp and then pray flicks, but the monsters spawn around that time. So half the time I see my char dying because the script still needs to eat to 1hp and after reaching that 1hp it will start using absorp potions.

Perhaps a possibility to start eating the rockcake after purchasing the dream and before entering the dream (selfhosting).

Hmms, i think i may have to have an option for magic, didnt know people still used nmz for magic. Give me the options id require and i can start to work on it.

For the rock cake thing i could possibly add the option aye, ive had it at one point where it did what you usggested pretty much but then the trading went all funny and all that jazz so i removed it until trading was fine. Can work it back into the script most likely

Hmms, i think i may have to have an option for magic, didnt know people still used nmz for magic. Give me the options id require and i can start to work on it.

For the rock cake thing i could possibly add the option aye, ive had it at one point where it did what you usggested pretty much but then the trading went all funny and all that jazz so i removed it until trading was fine. Can work it back into the script most likely

It's more magic exp than splashing and you earn some point with it. (im using a black salamander for magic now, it's a steady 18k/h for mage).

The options? Like an option that you can toggle 'runes' that it doesn't bank runes if that option is ticked.

If selfhosting, there would be no problem adding it. Since there are no trades involved :)

Thanks

Does it say "updating signature" for the current task whenever it starts to ignore other things?

nope, just literally doesn't do anything after the first initial sip of overload then it kinda just gives up :/ ima probs wait a week or two before going back 2 botting as i just had a 2 day ban tho.

https://gyazo.com/e34fed96ee8b9661c7e6d767de4bdb1a

works like a charm while selfhosting. That 2 hp thosad.png

2HP is from you levelling up your hp as when you do you gain 1 hp.

https://gyazo.com/e34fed96ee8b9661c7e6d767de4bdb1a

works like a charm while selfhosting. That 2 hp thosad.png

2HP is from you levelling up your hp as when you do you gain 1 hp.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ