NBA Playoffs

Maldesto

NBA Playoffs  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NBA Championship?

• Cavaliers
    • Hawks
    • Warriors
    • Spurs
    • Bulls
    • Rockets
    • Clippers

My list, in order of most likely to win to least likely

1. Warriors - They've got offense, defense, and everything in between. Out of the teams left, I don't think any of them has a PG who can stop Steph Curry. Not too mention they have a pretty ridiculous bench. Their team is too complete.

2. Rockets - Maybe if they could play defense as a whole. They've got the weapons on offense to possibly make it happen though.

3. Cavs - They've got Lebron but the injuries (Kyrie and Lebron's lingering injuring) they are dealing with have me thinking they won't be successful. Maybe if they had a deeper roster.

4. Hawks - Have not been playing as they did in the regular season. If Korver gets out of his playoff slump then move the Hawks up to #2.

What do you guys think?

RIP the dream. I blame it on Wall missing games. Let's not talk about Pierce not getting his shot off in time.

RIP? The Dream's team is still in it! I agree though. If Wall were healthy the whole series, I think the Wizards would have taken it. And Pierce was absolutely ridiculous in this years playoffs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

This West Coast biased Poll. NBA is a star driven league, the biggest star is in Cleveland, thus, Cleveland wins. 

wasn't bias at all, was just simply saying no one but the cavs/bulls/hawks could get out of the eest. I really didn't even want to put anyone but the cavs up there from the east.

The west is always more open because the teams are evenly matched.

wasn't bias at all, was just simply saying no one but the cavs/bulls/hawks could get out of the eest. I really didn't even want to put anyone but the cavs up there from the east.

The west is always more open because the teams are evenly matched.

I am a West fan, I specifically meant the results being heavily in the Warriors favor. 

Bulls were garbage, and the Hawks just didn't have enough playoff experience on that team, which makes a big difference. I think if the Hawks can keep that squad together, they will be a big threat next year.

In other News, I heard a rumor D Wade may be looking to move to Cleveland. <-- not joking at all. 

• 2 weeks later...

To sum up game 2: 

bfccaba7bd.jpg

For those of you who didn't see it;

Cavs up 3 with 2 mins left, LeBron double teamed, turns around, fade and about to shoot and Iguadala hammers his forearm right infront of the referee - no call.

40s left, 1 point game, jump ball between Green and LeBron, Green pushes himself up by pushing LeBrons shoulder down, Bron still wins but you can't catch the ball unless somebody touches it in the air or something like that, obv with a huge ********a pushing your shoulder down, ur not gonna get it - violation and Cavs turnover. 

That's just the last 2 mins of OT...

Amazing ending though, Shumpert with a steal with ~2s left before Klay was gonna get the pass and shoot a 3, PHEW!

PS, WOT THE HECK LEBRON, had another chance to end the game in regulation and didn't...