Vacation

Maldesto

• Administrator

I am leaving for vacation in the morning, I won't be on for the next week except for maybe 10 minutes a day. @Dex will be in charge of the community while I am gone, I have gave him permissions that I would need, except refunds. Developers will handle those if they need or they can wait 5 days. 

• Like 6

I am leaving for vacation in the morning, I won't be on for the next week except for maybe 10 minutes a day. @Dex will be in charge of the community while I am gone, I have gave him permissions that I would need, except refunds. Developers will handle those if they need or they can wait 5 days. 

You can't leave w/o saying bye to me... Unless this counts.

In all seriousness have a great vaca man. Have really been enjoying my stay here and plan on being around for a while. Hope it's a relaxing time for you. Everyone needs it and we know the staff here is working hard :) Pce.

Just don't say bomb in the damn airport. 

• Like 1