Osbot's Riddle Event #2

Dex

YKg0oFh.png

Lately OSBot has seen an increase in activity as we have reached a new stage, which is why I'd like to thank our developer team and script writers for their hard work. But without our community all of this wouldn't have been possible, which is why I decided to host this event for all of you OSRS players and botters!

YN4IMQz.png

The event is an interactive happening and will take place in Oldschool Runescape. As the title says, this will be a riddle event. Let's explain how it will work.

First of all, when the event starts, I will post a riddle on a locked thread so you can check the riddle whenever you want to. Secondly, the hard work is for you. You will have to solve the riddle and it will lead you to a specific location in Runescape.

@Oliver will be my accomplice on this as he will be the one hiding. The first person to find him, receives a point. The exact procedure on how to win a round, will be explained later on. There will be a total of 5 riddles (don't bother searching for them on the internet because you won't find them, I made them all up myself).

Make sure to have your teleport necessities, possibly some food and other supplies ready before the event starts!

WblcOr8.png

After you've found @Oliver, you have to complete this procedure in order to gain the point and win the round.

The first thing you have to do is, find @Oliver. You then need to take a picture on which I can see both the answer/action when you've reached the correct location he'll be there somewhere and will have registered the rs name of the first person to tell him the correct answer or execute the correct action, you can take a picture using Gyazo/Puush/....

Forward the picture to me (@Dex) using the PM system. We will compare and if we deem the picture to be legit, you will be the winner of the round.

Keep in mind that only the first person to give @Oliver the correct answer/action ingame will receive a point, after that he will be moving to the next location.

E0mhEq6.png

Date: 26 April 2015

Time: 20:00 (8 pm)

Timezone: GMT+1

Click here to see the time of the event on your location

BJVLsg2.png

If you win a round, you will be awarded with a point. The prizes will be rewarded as followed:

1 point: 3 months of vip.png

2 points: 6 months of sponsor.png

3 points: lifetimesponsor.png

In addition to this @Eliot will be granting you a 60 day auth for a DreamScript script of your choice for users with one or more points.

xrqangh.png

This is how a riddle will look like. It will contain the information which will lead you to a specific location in Runescape. (this is just an example)

UyF2Vfq.png

Question: what is Martin Luther King's most known sentence?

If we take this one as an example (the actual ones will be more difficult), the answer to this riddle is the essence mine in Varrock. The answer to the question is 'I have a dream'. You'll have to say the "I have a dream" when you reach @Oliver ingame and take a screenshot of it with your rs name still visible.

OovGVII.png

Some people might think that there will be a mass ban when you participate in this event. I have also taken this into account upon creating the event. Because we do not have one specific location (e.g.: Warrior's Guild) it will be harder to even impossible for Jagex to bust us. OSBot cannot be held responsible for any bans/mutes during/after the event!

We hope to see YOU at the event!

~The OSBot Team

• Like 16

I've yet to see any bot community do a event successfully in-game which hasn't resulted in accounts getting banned or at minimum flagged for a few weeks.

The firts event, 20 + members tele'd to a place instantly, spamming Osbot #1 in chat, nobody got banned as far as I know LOL

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1