Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Hi Czar,

For me this script is still very slow when dropping the logs. Shift-click dropping is on and mirror mode delay is set to 50ms. It drops through shift, but with probably the speed of ~1 log per second. Anything I can do about this or is it just the way it is? Bought your chopper because your mining script drops the ores so quick 🙂

Very nice script, runs very smooth and gets the job done with nice visible stats.

Would be awesome if you could maybe implement a way for the script to use TPs such as dueling rings if available as equipped items (maybe even withdraw new ones from the bank when the older one gets used), or maybe the same thing but to use stam potions.

Edited by FishyBusiness
  • Like 1

Will be adding both jewellery (ring of duelings etc) and fairy ring support, along with more fossil island content, just needed to re-write a few things in the code to support that. I am assuming this is for castle wars teaks or? In any case they will be available as an option in the setup window. Farming guild and fossil island is being worked on as we speak, so expect an update for that too, thanks to all user feedback above and on discord ^^ :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Will be adding both jewellery (ring of duelings etc) and fairy ring support, along with more fossil island content, just needed to re-write a few things in the code to support that. I am assuming this is for castle wars teaks or? In any case they will be available as an option in the setup window. Farming guild and fossil island is being worked on as we speak, so expect an update for that too, thanks to all user feedback above and on discord ^^ :D

Hardwood grove teak/ mahogany trees with using parcel service to bank logs would be awesome 😉

As I am new to the botting scene, please bear with me.

There has been an update about an hour ago on OSRS and the script stopped working.

I know there is a tip to not bot immediately after an update, but the script stopped working completely. Is this intended or do I need to wait for the script to be updated because of in-game updates?

Thanks.

EDIT: nevermind, apparently the script won't start if you have a full inventory of logs, it won't drop them or bank them automatically when you first start the script

Edited by FishyBusiness

On 4/7/2020 at 7:17 PM, Thicxz said:

Hi Czar,

For me this script is still very slow when dropping the logs. Shift-click dropping is on and mirror mode delay is set to 50ms. It drops through shift, but with probably the speed of ~1 log per second. Anything I can do about this or is it just the way it is? Bought your chopper because your mining script drops the ores so quick 🙂

Actually I noticed it only drops teak logs really slow. When cutting mahogany trees it drops them just as quick as in your mining script. Am I doing something wrong here?

Should be fixed now, please update both OSBot client and mirror if VIP, some epic improvements there: both performance and speed, it should also drop logs much quicker than before (with mirror 4.0)

As for starting the bot with full inventory - will check this out and add an update to make sure it works perfectly for you!

Hardwood trees plugin is almost ready, will be added alongside the new plugins menu (similar to my fighter bot), had to re-design some internal code and setup interface code.

On 4/22/2020 at 6:44 AM, Czar said:

Should be fixed now, please update both OSBot client and mirror if VIP, some epic improvements there: both performance and speed, it should also drop logs much quicker than before (with mirror 4.0)

As for starting the bot with full inventory - will check this out and add an update to make sure it works perfectly for you!

Hardwood trees plugin is almost ready, will be added alongside the new plugins menu (similar to my fighter bot), had to re-design some internal code and setup interface code.

Can't wait to try and get 99wc with hardwood 👌👌 thanks czar 

• Like 1

Which bank? I will speed it up for you. It may work quicker with anti-ban turned off, but I highly recommend slower actions for preventing bans, it's slower but safer IMO. As for hardwoods, will be having the experimental/beta run as soon as I can! It's a huge plugin unfortunately.

Trials also activated enjoy!

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Which bank? I will speed it up for you. It may work quicker with anti-ban turned off, but I highly recommend slower actions for preventing bans, it's slower but safer IMO. As for hardwoods, will be having the experimental/beta run as soon as I can! It's a huge plugin unfortunately.

Draynor bank, thats fine then, I'll just stick with slower but safer route. Thanks anyways! :)