Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Next update underway - and yes very informative post about the tick woodcutting, and yes it is not viable with today's climate (in terms of bans) - otherwise I would have added it many moons ago :D

As for trials, good luck guys enjoy :D Next update is underway featuring user feedback within the last 2 pages of the thread, appreciate all the help guys you are awesome :D

The Tai Bwo minigame is still not supported but it will definitely be in the near future, it is a super popular request nowadays. :D

Edited by Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Next update underway - and yes very informative post about the tick woodcutting, and yes it is not viable with today's climate (in terms of bans) - otherwise I would have added it many moons ago :D

As for trials, good luck guys enjoy :D Next update is underway featuring user feedback within the last 2 pages of the thread, appreciate all the help guys you are awesome :D

The Tai Bwo minigame is still not supported but it will definitely be in the near future, it is a super popular request nowadays. :D

i'd definatly get this script when you support the tai bwo with using the parcel service to bank 👍

• Like 1

Hello Czar,

Just wanted to ask if you could speed up the rate at which the bot drops logs (maybe by 30-40%). Seems a little slow as it is and bit unhuman like. Would request the same for perfect miner bot (bot drops ores somewhat slow). Another thing I noticed is that when cutting willows at Draynor, the bot tends to click twice on the mini map after banking (and usually around the same spot). Perhaps you can randomize that and make it so it only clicks once (more human like).

Also, can you add an option to see where the mouse cursor is at please?

Edited by Emerald12

On 4/3/2020 at 10:12 PM, Emerald12 said:

Hello Czar,

Just wanted to ask if you could speed up the rate at which the bot drops logs (maybe by 30-40%). Seems a little slow as it is and bit unhuman like. Would request the same for perfect miner bot (bot drops ores somewhat slow). Another thing I noticed is that when cutting willows at Draynor, the bot tends to click twice on the mini map after banking (and usually around the same spot). Perhaps you can randomize that and make it so it only clicks once (more human like).

Also, can you add an option to see where the mouse cursor is at please?

Hello, can you confirm these two settings: have you enabled shift drop? Also have you lowered mirror mode reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms using the shift + f3/f4 keys? please let me know ASAP.

As for clicking twice sure I will add an update for that. Same applies to mouse cursor.

As for Sulliuscep - not supported just yet but I will see what I can do! :D

Edited by Czar

On 4/5/2020 at 6:32 AM, Czar said:

Hello, can you confirm these two settings: have you enabled shift drop? Also have you lowered mirror mode reaction timer from 1000ms to 50ms using the shift + f3/f4 keys? please let me know ASAP.

As for clicking twice sure I will add an update for that. Same applies to mouse cursor.

As for Sulliuscep - not supported just yet but I will see what I can do! :D

Mirror mode setting is at 50ms with drop setting but still drops logs slowly. I know if I were playing myself I'd drop the logs probably twice as fast as the bot (more human-like).

EDIT: Disregard what I said, just discovered shift-click drop was a thing lol (Haven't played in about a decade....) It drops it at light-speed now 😛

Edited by Emerald12