Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Will give another go for parcels - just finishing up on the quest again on my new account since I sold my old main. Update coming up. Same applies to Sulliusceps :D

@ItPoke done, will be pushing an update for those tonight. thank you for the post.

Shift dropping is supported @bmxjake402, but we gotta enable shift drop ourselves in the settings menu. Then the script will do the rest :D

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

Yes muling has already been developed, it will be featured on this script along with a new feature revolving around preventing bans. Already had the beta test for muling (on my crafting bot) and so far so good, but still needs more features, like repeating tasks and more conditions for triggering the mule.

For using default account, this can be configured before running the bot in the OSBot client -> Account Manager -> Add new. If you choose not to add an account then you must choose default account which doesn't log back in, this is universal for all bots in OSBot

Also, previous update is now officially live, gl guys :D More to come. The parcel is almost complete, along with range guild shop (they both use custom shop/container interfaces so they're coded together) for my ranging guild script.

As for trials done gl guys!

• Like 1