Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Yes I have a variation of the afk system on my fishing script, which I have been improving piece by piece update after update, I will make a global system across all scripts and add customizable options to enhance the behaviour of the script ^^ :D Thanks for suggestion :D

As for the woodcutting setup menu, I will expand it for both larger and smaller resolution displays in the upcoming version ^^ :D

On 6/29/2019 at 11:21 AM, Czar said:

Yes I have a variation of the afk system on my fishing script, which I have been improving piece by piece update after update, I will make a global system across all scripts and add customization options to enhance the behaviour of the script ^^ :D Thanks for suggestion :D

As for the woodcutting setup menu, I will expand it for both larger and smaller resolution displays in the upcoming version ^^ :D

Thats funny I have purchased your fishing script but have not used it yet, so glad to hear that afk option is there! :)

Also I didnt even think about it being a resolution option sorry.  Both PCs that I see the text issue with are running 1920x1080.

Thanks again for your scripts!

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 11:19 PM, Czar said:

Hmm did you get any bird nests + seeds? It may have interfered, I will take another look at the profit counter to see if it needs updating ^^ :D

No, I didn't. I also just checked the bot to find that it was trying to cut trees with no axe (it must have been doing this for hours). I'm surprised there was no failsafe... All my logs and my axe were also missing when I checked the bank. Strange.

image.png.ca295aeceebb0ccba51ea03a54d825a9.png

Edit: it seems to be counting my dragon axe as profit every inventory.

Edited by brohamed1

Hmm the script doesn't drop any items, all scripts are verified by a trusted official script officer before any changes are made, so there's no way of anything silly like dropping valuable items. Maybe you were carrying the axe in inventory and the script deposited all, including the axe? I highly doubt it though. Here is the code for it too:

9416b08be648d9e1d0d00077174111d4.png

In which I will be adding a few more exceptions to the drop list: dragonfruit tree seeds and redwood tree seeds. In any case I will do some test runs.

As for failsafes for chopping logs, I will re-add the failsafe, I had to remove it due to misclicks and I didn't want the script to incorrectly stop at random times.

Another update coming up, stay tuned guys ^^ :D

• 2 weeks later...