Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

@Czar Hi! love your scripts, I am using it on a main I am trying to max and have had really good luck so far with your fishing script. I just had a question in regards to the "afk" tick box that is described in your script description. I use this a lot on your fishing script and couldn't find it on the woodcutting script. I like this feature because I feel it lowers the ban rate quite a bit.

• Like 1

@Czar the script doesn’t work on fossil island. It can’t detect trees planted on tree patches. Can you look into it please?

i even tried to highlight the area on map and it still can’t detect those teak trees. The bot tries to drop all my items in the inventory and it runs to the ammonnite crabs walks back and forth 1 square 

• Like 1

Yes I will be checking out fossil island teaks, any errors in the console log? I planted a mahogany tree there so I will have to plant a teak tree to test it, shouldn't take too long. Apologies for any inconvenience. Will try to add it without testing somehow, let me know if you have any errors in console logs so I can get a better understanding of what's wrong :D

As for AFK option, will consider adding one for this too, thanks for the feedback :D Shouldn't be too difficult to convert over :)

EDIT:

Got it, will be updating the teak trees to look for the objects 'Teak tree' instead of just 'Teak', update will be posted ASAP :D

EDIT 2:

You can still chop the trees using 'Select from screen' and just clicking on the trees, it works well, just tested it with mahogany trees.

Edited by Czar

New Update (v60)

- Updated teak trees on Fossil Island
- Added Yew Box (woodcutting guild) to the list
- Added a fail-safe for dropping logs + woodcutting
- Updated the map following the Hosidius re-model
- Added an emergency system if actions or tree names ever change

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, good luck guys, thanks for all the feedback, responses and awesome ideas ^^ :D