Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

I'm trying to run willows in draynor and it keeps running to the port?

Edit: Running to catherby trying to cut maples as well...i just bought this script and im not happy....

Really new to this community, but I just had to comment on this one. This was the first script I bought from here i've been running it for a couple days now on a bunch of accounts Man it outstanding! Never get stuck on any the locations i've tried so far. Thing is like the damn energizer bunny. However the one bug ive found is on willows in draynor which happens exactly as Winter139 said.

Fixed draynor, it will be live within the next few hours, apologies guys!

edit:

in the meantime, if you want to chop draynor willows, do as follows:

- select willow tree

*the willow locations will appear below*

- select another location (NOT draynor)

- select draynor

for some reason if the option you want to use is the first option (like draynor), it won't register

(^ that is only if you don't want to wait for my latest update), in the next version you WONT have to do this.

Also, the next version will feature ranging guild magic trees, duel arena magic trees and sorcerer's tower magic trees

As for the spinner/flaxer, I have sent a request for that script, it will be here within a few days at most (max 3)

Edited by Czar

Sadly, they made the mem allocation with arguments now, so you need to make a new batch file (run.bat) from notepad, and type in

java -jar OSBot.jar 1255

and save it as 'run.bat' and then it will turn into a runnable file, and just double click it, make sure the osbot.jar is same name as your one

i will speak to the devs to ask them to put it back

Edited by Czar

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter