Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Thanks for the Knome addition, working perfect! Also for anyone that may be on the fence about this script, here is one of my 76+ hour proggies with it  http://imgur.com/83JUSuP

Edit: After about an hour of working fine on West Knome yews, it started missclicking Oaks and not being able to leave the bank. East is still working fine though

Edited by ishippuden

I'll throw money at this. I may be asking too much but I'll pay big if you do this I swear. >.> here goes...

I've noticed when selecting an area to chop, it does the same pattern almost every time, I'm worried it's a little obvious.

Is there anything you could do that makes it say, click slightly different places when running to and from bank, and even click the wrong amount when banking (eg. say it hits bank 10, instead of bank all). 

Afk after tree goes down, not just while chopping, and even sometimes when it gets a full inv, let it afk a bit longer sometimes for a random amount to simulate more human behavior. (say 1-5 seconds random).

Idk, only if u wana, but yeee.

I will say though, it is the best script I have used so far. Keep up the good work =)

• Like 1

I have noted those points down and will definitely consider them in the next update :) In fact I have already developed a system for some of those, and will just convert them over to the script. There is only one thing I'm worried about when afking, and that is the logout timer.

As for the same pattern when selecting an area, how do you mean? Same pattern as in it attempts to chop the same tree (first time) after a trip? In that case I can make it choose a random tree in the area, if not, tell me what you meant

• Like 1

Hmm true, if only a max of like 5 seconds should be fine right?

Ah not sure about going to the same tree every time, but when walking from bank, it does walk to the same spot in the selected area each time, before going to a tree. 

Also, at gnome stronghold (Using west or manually selecting the west area), it's getting stuck in the bank after getting a full load. It keeps trying to walk to tree instead of first going down the stairs =/  (after banking, it's clicking on map towards the selected area, before clicking to go back down stairs)

• Like 1

Problem with chopping yews with my bank @ Grand Exchange - Ill post a vid shortly.  

https://i.gyazo.com/17b57f95158f2c686d0e088beaba3120.mp4  

Seems like it goes to the wrong side, mouses over the wrong "booth" or what have you, and since it's an exchange booth not a bank booth, it never clicks. It continues to mouse over infinitely until I fix it.

Edited by zingo1zang
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter