Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Will check out grand exchange yews, can you try the screen option since it works 100% better, you gotta select the trees with the mouse and the bot will remember them. In the meantime I will post a new update ^^ :D

EDIT:

I just tested at grand exchange yews with list mode, it seems to be working, I started it from the grand exchange bank and it walked to the yews and started chopping. Can you tell me which settings you used so I can help? Does a client restart solve it and re-hooking mirror client while logged out?

As for the f2p hopping, I will add an option to choose which worlds you can hop for, free/premium or both ^^ :D

yfxjVSD.gif

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Got the script enjoying it so far but one question: Is it possible to add an afk mode? To immitate people watching netflix/alt tabbed out of osrs after clicking on a tree.

Or would this be more detectable?

When in draynor choppin willows it also has a weird habit (every time after banking) to click on the mini map near the task manager and then run back to the willows.

to add:

Using mirror mode with 50ms.

Anti ban patterns, banking, bank bird nests. (willows at draynor)

Edited by RevokedHonor
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, RevokedHonor said:

Got the script enjoying it so far but one question: Is it possible to add an afk mode? To immitate people watching netflix/alt tabbed out of osrs after clicking on a tree.

Or would this be more detectable?

When in draynor choppin willows it also has a weird habit (every time after banking) to click on the mini map near the task manager and then run back to the willows.

to add:

Using mirror mode with 50ms.

Anti ban patterns, banking, bank bird nests. (willows at draynor)

This is genius... simulating afk would make exp rate much much slower but im super curious to see if this would reduce ban rate. 

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the script did not work for me. I have other paid scripts from here that run fine, but have been having banrate issues lately, so I wanted to try this one since I own several other in the 'Perfect' series. Those all worked as well (though fishing had a high banrate, which is no surprise since it's fishing).

My issue is that it won't let me select trees to be cut down. They're clicked, and they're chopped once, but the message still flashes to select trees. Then I tried the map mode, It cut one tree and then just stalled. Any ideas? My configuration should be fine as it's what is used for other scripts.

• Like 1

@Ironic Shitpost Any luck yet? Can you confirm if you have set the game resolution to the classic/fixed mode (and turning off resized completely), as well as zooming out the mouse/camera all the way out, and if using mirror - hooking both clients while logged out. These should be the main things to consider when starting the bot - aside from that, are there any errors in the console log so I can help ^^ :D

@Tom moose activated a trial, yep they are supported :D

@rigpig You mean Cut 1 drop 1? or With full 1/2 ticking? I have been meaning to add tick support for a while now, it has the best XP. It would have to start out on stealth injection first due to the faster speed of the client ^^ :D

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 3:35 AM, Czar said:

@Ironic Shitpost Any luck yet? Can you confirm if you have set the game resolution to the classic/fixed mode (and turning off resized completely), as well as zooming out the mouse/camera all the way out, and if using mirror - hooking both clients while logged out. These should be the main things to consider when starting the bot - aside from that, are there any errors in the console log so I can help ^^ :D

I'll make a new test account and see what the logs say. The old one was banned for botting. Guilty as charged I suppose (this is why the test accounts exist). To save thread real estate, I'll just edit this post with the details. All of the things you mentioned were followed as they're required for most scripts and OSBot general functionality anyway. Your other scripts run smoothly, so it's probably something minor.

Update: I can't replicate the issue. The only difference is that the machine had been power cycled, so I'm going to chalk it up to Oracle shenanigans. Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by Ironic Shitpost
  • Like 1

@naturalspring As someone who owns the script, I can confirm that it does not.

As a side note, for something like tick manipulation, you would generally need a private script made as public commercial scripts are usually written to emulate the average player, not the EHP conscious one. A general script for 2-tick teaks would probably have an extremely high ban rate due to the intricacies of the setup and variations due to player fatigue. I've written one for 3t4g mining which incorporates ML driven (Azure AutoML) anti-pattern based on over 120 hours of my play that hasn't led to any bans yet, but the small sample size doesn't justify a claim that it has a low ban rate for others, it's entirely incompatible with OSBot (or any of its competitors), and this is Czar's thread who is an expert at OSBot related stuff, so I'll quit my theorizing here. 

On 2/16/2020 at 5:20 PM, Ironic Shitpost said:

@naturalspring As someone who owns the script, I can confirm that it does not.

As a side note, for something like tick manipulation, you would generally need a private script made as public commercial scripts are usually written to emulate the average player, not the EHP conscious one. A general script for 2-tick teaks would probably have an extremely high ban rate due to the intricacies of the setup and variations due to player fatigue. I've written one for 3t4g mining which incorporates ML driven (Azure AutoML) anti-pattern based on over 120 hours of my play that hasn't led to any bans yet, but the small sample size doesn't justify a claim that it has a low ban rate for others, it's entirely incompatible with OSBot (or any of its competitors), and this is Czar's thread who is an expert at OSBot related stuff, so I'll quit my theorizing here. 

Gotcha, makes sense!