Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Yoooo I am using this script (paid) and just today it seems to be having a problem with idling. When i start the script it just sits where i started it and will just idle till i log out. Then i get logged back into the game by the client and the script will stand there until logging from afk.       

This is the error code i found in the logger : INFO][07/20 11:14:29 PM]: Started script : Perfect Woodcutter
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/20 11:14:38 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getMinimapX()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities.getMinimapScreenCoordinate(dl:818)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isOnMiniMap(ek:957)

PS im cutting maples in north seers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadesrush said:

Yoooo I am using this script (paid) and just today it seems to be having a problem with idling. When i start the script it just sits where i started it and will just idle till i log out. Then i get logged back into the game by the client and the script will stand there until logging from afk.       

This is the error code i found in the logger : INFO][07/20 11:14:29 PM]: Started script : Perfect Woodcutter
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/20 11:14:38 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getMinimapX()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities.getMinimapScreenCoordinate(dl:818)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isOnMiniMap(ek:957)

PS im cutting maples in north seers.

same problem trying to cut magics and its just afking

• Like 1

@Czar Hey Czar, could you possibly add an option to choose random delay interval from proceeding to the next tree/banking? ATM it's already a perfect script, but I was wondering if we could make it more human-like as a lot of people multitask while chopping trees and takes somewhere from say 1-10 seconds delay after a tree falls down to proceed to the next one. Could make this a toggle and allow us to select randomized "afk delay" interval ranging from 1-10 seconds? 

Just an interesting thought. I suggested a similar concept to Apaec's cooking script and he really liked the idea and implemented it :3...

Heck this could apply to a lot of your other scripts e.g. fishing. IF a fishing spot moves, go to it after a random delay instead of instantly (toggle-able). 

Yay? nay? XD

Edited by HoneyDewBubbleT
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter